Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I work in retail and because Christmas falls on a Sunday this year those who are rostered on Sundays as part of their contracts are paid anyway even though we’re not open (and unfortunately I’m not one of them this year :face_with_hand_over_mouth:).

1 Like

Don’t forget about the Monday after that.

I know it’s not a MS thing, but this one did me laugh. Using a not-so-known defunct pay TV channel logo to add authority.

8 Likes

Is anyone else having problems with the login app not working in Chrome?

EDIT: Ignore that Its working now.

1 Like

Would be great to have a forum dedicated to ENG camera operators, exchange and general news operations.

1 Like

Why can’t we post more than 3 posts in a row?

To avoid one person bumping threads with many posts, when there is no discussion by others.

Can’t you just edit your previous post to add more information?

5 Likes

I could. I was just trying to post this week’s BOTB schedule in the Mock Schedules thread.

Thanks for alerting. Mock Schedules thread is for actual networks.

7 Likes

Are we still doing the ‘it’s okay to get Waleed Aly’s name wrong’ thing in The Project thread?

1 Like

I don’t normally go through this thread so I don’t know if this has been raised before.

I’m not normally an avid dark mode user either so it doesn’t bother me as much.

1 Like

Does it really matter, you know who is being referred to?

1 Like

I was going through posts on the forum and noticed someone (looks like a new user) has a name the same as mine except for the non capital a and the _ , can they change it ?

3 Likes

Sorry everyone, the hamster that powers the website fell out of its spinning wheel for the final time.

New hamster acquired and installed into a more fortified wheel

16 Likes

Oh I always thought it was you on your exercise bike that powered the website.

But thank you anyway for getting it going again.

4 Likes

Was wondering why the site wasn’t loading at 6pm. Thought there’d been a relaunch and the site was in overdrive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

The news was probably late again :joy:

7 Likes

For some reason when I try to post a link on Youtube or other sites to MediaSpy a message comes up saying “Sorry you cannot post a link to this host”. On my iPad it works but on my laptop it shows that message.

1 Like

Out of interest, can anyone tell me why my post in the Network Ten program topic was deleted announcing Mitch & Mark from the Block as host of their new Location, Location, Location show?

Already posted in the show’s topic.

1 Like