Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

If i click any thread with a new post in the suggested topics below though it doesn’t scroll back several posts.

1 Like

Same issue here on PC and mobile. I use Firefox if that helps.

1 Like

I think they get there’s an issue now guys! :joy:

2 Likes

We usually complain about the ads, but a relevant radio one is popping up today, not that I live anywhere near Cairns.

Nice to see a real media related one anyway.

6 Likes

How do I update my password? Strangely logged out without me doing so earlier this afternoon.

Used the email login method to be able to write this.

I’ve clicked on my profile and gone to security tab, expecting to be able to edit to update my password there. No such field exists. So how do I change my password so I can log in on other devices?

If it’s preferred, could an admin volunteer send me a private message?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

you should get an email with a password reset link shortly

2 Likes

Thanks @bacco007 did arrive. I should lower my expectations of Gmail displaying mail quickly.

1 Like

I was thinking that in the Spy Lounge area there is Tennis, Cricket, Football and Rugby Union but no Rugby League or Australian Rules Football. Instead there is NRL and AFL respectively. Wouldn’t the more generic titles be better for these two sports as well as the discussion isn’t restricted to the national competitions.

1 Like

There’s an argument to do this Rugby league because there are some big overseas comparisons that do have ex-NRL players playing in them but AFL, not so much.

However, unless you are talking about domestic lower-level comps then thats different.

1 Like

Jinxed myself didn’t I. It’s doing it now, annoyingly so.

2 Likes

There is also world cup, state leagues, and world cup for Rugby League. Plus women’s and various state leagues like VFL for Australian Rules.

I have no problem with them being changed - I guess they were set up around the predominant competitions in those codes.

Maybe just rename the threads. NRL to Rugby League and AFL to Aussie Rules Football.

3 Likes

AFL is kind of the pervading name isn’t it, rightly or wrongly? I haven’t heard anyone call it Australian Rules in years.

3 Likes

I agree but if we are wanting “neutral” overarching sports names.

1 Like

Rugby league makes sense given it’s a worldwide game. Will mull the AFL one.

3 Likes

I agree with @foxyrover - if we are to be consistent - if the NRL one is going to be named ‘Rugby League’ (which I see has already been done), the AFL one should be renamed ‘Australian Rules Football’.

2 Likes

Does anyone ever discuss SANFL, WAFL and AFLW etc ?

Do we then delete the AFLW thread?

There’s almost 0 discussion of non “AFL” Aussie Rules, and that which does exist usually isn’t too far off topic to the AFL thread in the first place.

1 Like

What about when International Rules rolls around? Selections etc will be discussed I’m sure.