Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

It’s displaying all on the left side only on chrome on iOS for me

I’m getting the same on mobile too.

Edit: I was unable to post earlier for a short time due to a “500 error”. Obviously now resolved.

the icons thing is odd - must be something in the last batch of upgrades, i’ve tried to replace an icon and it makes it massive. I’ll watch for an upstream update

4 Likes

I even noticed that I have very small icons when I was using this through internet Edge from WIndows 10. However, the TV ratings Archive still has a bigger logo than the rest of the other categories.

2 Likes

same thing is happening to me last night and today today.

And the icons are tiny on my laptop, but are big on my phone.

Hope it gets sorted out soon :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

Probably looking for this: Go to a member’s profile and select normal - change to Ignored.

Can we please roll back the updates? They’re obviously not working right. I keep getting taken back and forward as I browse (both on iOS and PC), can’t remove bookmarks, when I try to like it jumps me to the bottom of the page, the notifications tab keeps taking me to the bottom when I try to view them.

same. its so annoying!

2 Likes

Also having the same problem

1 Like

Same here too. Thought it was just an issue on my end but now I see it’s much more widespread.

2 Likes

No we can’t

You can if you believe you can

2 Likes

We have no supported capability to roll back to a previous version

Surely tests are done before they update?

The issue of it scrolling back several posts when you click a thread is that being looked into ?

1 Like

I had the scrolling back issue some months ago but then it stopped. I’m not currently experiencing it though like others are.

I wonder if that’s individual device based?

3 Likes

We have limited capability and capacity to test updates, while it would be nice to do so it’s somewhat impractical

What doesn’t help with some of these issues is that they are inconsistent, some users get them and some don’t (and often it’s only under certain circumstances)

A number of other users of the same board software have reported similar issues as well which will help get a resolution

3 Likes

Same glitch happening to me this morning with threads scrolling up automatically. Was fine on my phone and PC yesterday

1 Like

I also have the same problems as everyone else (threads scrolling up 15-20 posts from the bottom, small icons at the homepage etc).

3 Likes