Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Thats old news!

need to keep these things fresh :smiley:

I think we should create a category called the junk yard where threads like @Bort can place his and others can joke around too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I swear this new platform has allowed for a whole lot more shitposting (I’ll cop some of the flak) as well as a whole lot of shit posting.

FWIW;

• Shit posting = poor quality/ bad content where as;
  • Shitposting = memes and joking around
3 Likes

It certainly has but I’m not complaining :joy: (the shit posting though could decrease :stuck_out_tongue: )

Surely you’re not referring to the category where Luke’s rejected posts end up? Sir, I am offended.

I don’t want to speak for the whole team but I do enjoy a level of shitposting. Forums aren’t fun when everyone is dead serious.

9 Likes

With the popularity of Your dream TV network , Perhaps bringing U-TV back might be cool?

I can’t even remember how it worked and I entered it :joy:. It was 10 years ago after all.

It had weekly challenges IIRC. But it could be redesigned.

Just thought it would be cool.

Yeah I think that’s right. There was scheduling, mocks etc. We’ll have a yak about it in the staff area.

3 Likes

Sorry guys the server couldn’t put up with the heat overnight And needed some time to cool off

Bit like living anywhere in Australia at the moment, hey?

(Seriously though, we’ve had a bit of a growth spurt and space is becoming an issue with backing up uploaded images etc - we have options, just need to pick the right one)

9 Likes

We might have to stop backing up @JBar’s uh… personal image collection. That growth is just unsustainable.

5 Likes

Would you rather us in the mean time to upload images via Imgur.

You will be left disappointed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Too much information.

5 Likes

Heh, I selected my words carefully :smirk:

1 Like

Dirty perv. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No need, we’ll have a solution in place soon

(Unless you want to use imgur yourself - we may need to revisit the rules though, I think we have one about media hosting)

1 Like

Just a fan of innuendo!

1 Like

Thank you Mrs Slocombe

2 Likes

you like Italian suppositories!!!