Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Oh I always thought it was you on your exercise bike that powered the website.

But thank you anyway for getting it going again.

4 Likes

Was wondering why the site wasn’t loading at 6pm. Thought there’d been a relaunch and the site was in overdrive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

The news was probably late again :joy:

7 Likes

For some reason when I try to post a link on Youtube or other sites to MediaSpy a message comes up saying “Sorry you cannot post a link to this host”. On my iPad it works but on my laptop it shows that message.

1 Like

Out of interest, can anyone tell me why my post in the Network Ten program topic was deleted announcing Mitch & Mark from the Block as host of their new Location, Location, Location show?

Already posted in the show’s topic.

1 Like

Ah, fair enough. Must have missed in when I searched. all good.

1 Like

Why was mine deleted about Dr Chris and mentioning he could end up on BH and G in the I’m a Celeb thread ?

Looks pretty not-deleted to me?

1 Like

Why is the “What if or the ones that got away topic” closed?

Isn’t it obvious? @OnAir’s last post was a ‘mic drop’ - no further discussion required :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Indeed.

Although, by way of further explanation, the thread was meant for discussions on hypothetical scenarios that might have happened but for a ‘sliding doors moment’ or different paths taken. Unfortunately the thread had descended into nonsensical questions.

6 Likes

Oh ok seems I couldn’t find it .

My post about Best of Best of Russel Gilbert in the Hey Hey thread was removed though or another case of I can’t find the post i made?

i can’t see the post or that any recent post was removed from that thread? Are you thinking of this post… Seven Network - Programs and Schedules - #8353 by TV_Addict ?

2 Likes

It’s been like this for a while, but do others have trouble quoting only certain parts of text when replying in Safari on an iPad?

I know I could/should use a different browser, as Chrome is fine on my Galaxy tablet.

1 Like

I’ve seen that one - Safari has some really odd quirks on the iPad/iPhone, not sure there is much we can do about it sadly

2 Likes

I keep losing track of my posts on here and this forum isn’t that big . Second time lol.

1 Like

I thought cheese was meant to be good for the ol memory

Anyway, here’s your post history Profile - TV_Addict - Media Spy

5 Likes

Not sure if this is happening for anyone else, but in the notification menu at the top right, un-actioned items are in an unreadable white in dark mode as below

4 Likes

Me sometimes.