Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

We also have a separate area for ABC and SBS radio. They were previously listed under Regional, community and international. Plus a separate area for TV ratings archives.

2 Likes

Moving the ratings archives down near the bottom would be my only real suggestion - but I very rarely look at the home page so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Like the new, more organised “TV Ratings Archive” the MS bosses have done, however is it necessary to now have two seperate ‘ratings’ sections?

1 Like

And do they have to be at the top?
Can they be at the bottom of the home page?

I’ve moved it lower in the list

3 Likes

Yeah. I think it should be COVID, then the others, followed by the ratings then About.

The Television Ratings topic is where all the new posts will go starting on 4 January and that will end up containing all of 2021 ratings.

TV Ratings Archive

This section won’t have any new content after the 7 day and 28 day consolidated numbers are added to the December 2020 topics until 2021 is moved here at the end of the year. Then that section will be a place to find old ratings results.

4 Likes

The COVID-19 should be back at the top I feel.

5 Likes

I agree, COVID-19 should be at the top.

1 Like

Just wondering if the Sydney Northern Beaches Outbreak thread should be renamed to something like Greater Sydney Outbreak, given cases have been found in other parts of Sydney and even Wollongong as of today.

7 Likes

Done!

4 Likes

You all sound like the oldies at Coles complaining when the supermarket moves certain items to new locations in the store.

“I can’t find anything now!”

9 Likes

Apologies for the downtime - during the night the settings on our domain were wiped

No access was gained to any data

27 Likes

Someone attempting to hack voting data? :wink:

11 Likes

That would explain all of those votes for @ElCapitanCranky:thinking:

9 Likes

Considering you’re using Google Docs and Forms… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This was the message I saw yesterday on the site. I was a worried that something had happened. What is a hack?

2 Likes

I got that message too when switching to “Desktop site” on Google Chrome. Strange.

1 Like

a hack is when someone hacks into things. and I can guess that someone was testing to see if this site servers could be hacked

2 Likes

20 Likes