Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Should be sorted now

1 Like

Ausgezeichnet :slight_smile:

1 Like

@pelican used to speak to me in German :sleepy:

1 Like

People wanting to post some stuff on the General TV History Thread was closed. Do you think this will be permanent or not?

The events that have happened during the past like the Rugby League World Cup 2017 was finished. I want the moderators to close that RLWC2017 thread as this has already been past.

Did you read the post?

Then what?

1 Like

Here is the thread for the Rugby League World Cup. I am saying that this has already occurred in the past.

We are not moving every thread that features an event/show that has completed screening into the TV History forum, if that’s what you’re asking.

Yeah, the next Rugby League World Cup will happen in 2021 in England. and some broadcaster will get the rights to the telecast for the event.

I’m counting down the days!

2 Likes

Maybe we should wait until an announcement is made (which I doubt will happen until next year anyway) before possibly discussing an event which we can already presume that Seven, Nine & Fox League will try and bid for?

1 Like

Agree.

Die Sprache des Mediaspy ist für mich noch Deutsch, pappi :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Wasn’t the first post on the old MS thread for that topic something (very roughly) along the lines of ‘a topic related to discussing things from the start of Aussie TV history to the episode of Home and Away last night’.

2 Likes

Yes, I remember that too!

Generally I try and stay away from discussing things less than around five years old in TV History-related threads. But since we’re now in 2019, it’s inevitable that some Late 2000s and even Early 2010s stuff is going to be of historic interest in the coming years as we gain newer/younger members.

2 Likes

Vielleicht solltet ihr zwei ein Zimmer bekommen und könnt so viel Deutsch wie möglich miteinander sprechen. :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops::sweat_drops: :eggplant: :wink: :rofl:

99 Luftballons

6 Likes

Nein

Natürlich ist Hans nass, er steht unter einem Wasserfall

I’m sorry, we were talking about chocolate?

Who’s Hans? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like