Instant Hotel

From what I can tell there are 4 rounds, each featuring the Instant Hotel of one of the 4 couples.

2 Likes

That actually will work better. I think that was the issue last season their were too many couples staying in the ‘hotels’. This will allow more hotels to be showcased as not many can fit the amount they required.

3 Likes

What? After all this time waiting? Is it because it’s such a niche market of finding actual homeowners/hotel owners who want to go on TV?

Read all the comments

1 Like

Here’s a couple

3 Likes

Thank you, for someone so cynical you sure are one of the most helpful and informative members on here.

There will be five episodes in season 2. Four teams competed, with the top two teams in the grand final in week 5.
Saw episode 1 on 7plus last night. 90 minutes with ads is too long, the first hour spent too much time introducing the teams and sightseeing around Coober Pedy.

1 Like

Are you sure. I thought there were multiple groups

If there is more than one group it would have been mentioned on Seven’s press release last month.

1 Like

Well if there is only one round 7 should not have even bothered making the show. How ridiculous. The top 2 face off? What good will that serve when they have already faced off?

2 Likes

Yup. They would have already been scored by the teams and know who came out on top. You can’t face off the same places again to the same people.

More likely there will be 9 episodes. 2 rounds of 4 couples and a finale.

I really hope so. I am not going to continue watching until I know this for certain.

I thought they would do 4 rounds of 4.

Then have semi finals and then a final. It would have given the show 5 weeks if airing 4 times a week.

Are Seven or media or anyone talking about the terrible ratings of this show? Surely they’d consider a new timeslot or better still hold of off for 7:30 later in the year when/if they need it

For the three episodes that are allegedly left?

IF there are legit 3 more episodes, they should have just aired it in the Easter break at 7.30pm and filled the gap there. Even if there are 9 episodes, they could have aired it over those 2 weeks as well. At least two similar shows wouldn’t have aired on the same night. I think Instant Hotel is a great show but has been completely wasted.

1 Like

To me it now makes sense why 7 aired it where they did. If they only did 5 episodes then this is a sensible slot.

However, there are a number of flaws 7 has made:

1. if they only commissioned 5 episodes that is absolutely ridiculous and they should have not bothered.
  2. If there is more than 5 episodes then the timeslot was completely irrational and not well thought out at all.

To be honest, 2019 has been full of errors on all three commericial networks in terms of programming. I have never been more confused by those in charge.

1 Like

I don’t see why it wouldn’t be the same as last year.

Round 1 - 5 episodes
Round 2 - 5 episodes
Grand Final - 2 episodes

2 Likes

Why does it matter how many episodes they did and how on earth is a 9pm starting time sensible for a show of this nature?

1 Like

Did this air? when?

Two episodes have aired on Mondays @ 9pm.

1 Like