I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

People like Simone and Jackie probably initially were lesser knowns to the general public but their fanbases would be pretty passionate and consistently supportive of them which helps. Plus Jackie has dominated airtime - her husbands tactic of campaigning for her to be in most tucker trials (to give her more airtime) has probably helped her. Hopefully her fans don’t become too confident because she’s been doing so well.

1 Like

Going by the comments on the Facebook page Danny will take this out. Everyone there seems to love him. I really don’t get where this love for Danny is coming from. To me he comes off as arrogant and like he thinks that he’s got this game already won.

4 Likes

Fiona is so deserving, I hope she wins.

5 Likes

Maybe not, after his comments are getting scrutinised now.

Well I’m pretty much over this season now. Two people that I would have loved to see at make it towards the end (Josh and Jackie) go back to back. I really don’t understand how people like Peter and Shannon Noll are still there… they’ve added nothing to the show. I keep forgetting that Shannon Noll is even on it at times. Danny as well is so damn boring and full of himself. It puts me off completely wanting to watch this knowing he is probably a contender to win now. I only really like Vicki and Fiona of the remaining and I doubt Vicki has any real chance of winning.

Dummy spit? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Couldn’t agree more, I’d love for Simone to take it out. She has been fantastic.

1 Like

Really are you watching the same show? Peter has been highly entertaining

2 Likes

I agree in regards to Shannon who has been an absolute snoozefest and impossible to understand. However, Peter has been highly entertaining, especially with Fiona. Ron & Brenda have been one of the best things during the past four seasons. A lot of his pieces to camera in the tok-tok have been amusing. His recent comments about Jackie have certainly been a negative.

I thought Josh and Jackie would have certainly outlasted Vicki, Shannon, Simone and Danny.

2 Likes

I think Simone will be the next one out.

1 Like

Yup but there’s only a few episodes left and I have plans the next couple of nights anyway. So not gonna bother catching up on the episodes if people I like are gone. I’ll still watch the finale.

Who knows anymore. I thought that Simone and Vicki would have both gone the last two votes. I’m not a fan of Simone but I would rather her towards the end than most of the people there.

Hoping Fiona or Peter win both have been so entertaining to watch.But mainly just hope their careers get back on track now, both still have so much to offer audiences.

sorry, what did Simone say about Danny? Why doesn’t it work both ways? what did he even say anyway? it was bleeped.

TV Tonight says:

omg. its Australian colloquialism, like there’s sour face.

The issue has been more around Green talking crap behind Jackie’s back to other contestants and them telling her. The last week he has pretty much totally ignored her. She said on her exit interview she found him very intimidating and didn’t know why he had an issue with her.

2 Likes

because they come from different worlds?

Thats still no reason to give someone the cold shoulder and keep talking about them behind their back. You could at least try to remain civil.

1 Like

Danny said Jackie was talking to him then she went silent but Danny doesn’t know what he did? Which is understandable men usually do stupid things and then women give them the silent treatment so they have to come crawling asking whats wrong but Danny is not married to her.

Surely this will be the last season. It can’t be cost effective for them and they must have made a loss on it ?