I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Just saw a bit of the repeat. Isn’t this alarm clock challenge a direct rip-off from Big Brother? I’m sure they did exactly the same task on that show.

2 Likes

I think we can establish that Danny Green was the social justice person then what was Anthony ‘The Man’ Mundine. As I don’t reckon anyone else fits the bill of being a social justice person + plus a world champion

So many of these celebs are seriously intent on making it known how much they hate David. In David’s closing package they were asked:

If I could say one nice thing about David…
Simone: Long pause, no comment
Danny: "I’m not going to answer that, that’s a loaded question"
Paul: "He’s not my kind of guy"
Vicki: "Dave…you’re a bit of a dick"
Fiona: “You are a dinosaur” followed by raspberries and a middle-fingered salute to camera.

Only his wife offered something positive:

Lisa: “David likes to provoke conversation and debate. I think David has grown during his jungle journey and he’s certainly enjoying the experience”

I can understand that none of them want to be best friends with the guy, but showing a bit of class and inclusion to your fellow campmate wouldn’t go astray. Praising him for his work in the Tucker Trials and his ability to open up challenging debates might have been a nice touch.

But if he’s a dick for 99% of the time it would far outweigh something he did for 1% of the time.

1 Like

Is there any harm in being nice to others though regardless of what they have done? There might be a lesson in that for all of us.

It’s easy to show love to those that we like, but showing love to those that are harder or that others reject is the sign of a truly great person.

Would you be nice to a sociopath or psychopath? What about a serial killer?

Absolutely. They’ll have to answer for their crimes in the next life. Our role here on Earth should be to spread love, not hate.

I truly believe our world would be in a much better place if humans generally reached out and showed love to people who are different to them. Acceptance and love are so much more powerful than division and hate.

Tell that to David.

3 Likes

So why doesn’t he?

2 Likes

Yep.

Totally disagree. His camp mates had to put up with his arrogance, racism and carry on 24 hours a day. Several had major runs in with him. If they thought he was a prick then they have every right to say so.

3 Likes

One celebrity will be eliminated every night from Thursday night onwards.

Thought so since the show finishes on the 12th of March.

Green gate…

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Another Oldfield out straight after the last one. :laughing: Goes to show how much people hated their casting.

1 Like

I actually warmed to Lisa, she seemed alright after David left. Loved her comments while chatting to Chris & Julia tonight:

“I’ll be speaking with a divorce lawyer when I get out” - Lisa Oldfield

2 Likes

I don’t think that was necessarily the case at all but moreso the fact that she had come so late in the game so she was at a massive disadvantage. I think a lot of people were starting to warm to Lisa, including the contestants who all said they enjoyed her once David was removed. However she didn’t stand much of a chance against those who had been there from the beginning.

So you keep saying but the voting results speak for themselves. People think they’re both vile and good riddance to them.

I’m sure though if you actually watched it this week then you would agree that I don’t think many viewers would have had an issue with Lisa at all. She actually had some really touching and hilarious moments, however never stood a chance coming so late as the others already had fan bases or had developed them. That’s why last week when they were reading the votes Vicky was on the bottom too but she was lucky she had that extra week of safety otherwise I reckon she would have gone straight away as well.