I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Won’t be Roxy Jacento. On Stage at Pacific Fair on the goldy yesterday.

Lisa and David Oldfield surely. Or what are the Veronicas/Ruby Rose up to?

They need to send some nutjob (think Keira) in to pull in more viewers. Someone to just piss of the lot of them which usually makes for good viewing.

Used to be a regular watcher but didn’t even switch on last week, it’s boring.

I think Ruby Rose is really sick or something, I’m sure there were pics of her in a wheelchair and with a walker only a month or so ago.

Well last week was the most entertaining week of the season IMO. The Brittish housemates have injected life into the camp and all the disagreements and conflict amongst the other contestants have made great TV.

1 Like

On The Sunday Project they said the couple has a political link so it looks like it will be these serial reality show pests.

And it was. Yawn.

2 Likes

Tomic was meant to be an intruder had he made the main draw of this year’s Australian Open: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/bernard-tomic-meant-to-be-an-intruder-on-im-a-celebrity/news-story/1500791bd953ed67d794fc6cda289fca

Had he entered the jungle later in the season would he have stayed longer than four days? I think he could have been there for 2 weeks at most.

What’s the difference? Nah, he’s gutless and weak.

I love Lisa. Hopefully she is her blunt bitchy self. :smiley:

I think Lisa Oldfield is an amazing casting choice. The bickering between her and David is going to be hilarious. They act like they hate each other constantly so I’m surprised that they are still together. She was about the only good thing on the Real Housewives of Sydney. They should have come on earlier though but I’m assuming Lisa couldn’t get that much time off work.

1 Like

David And Lisa Oldfield Crash Into The Jungle.

Australia’s Most Dysfunctional Duo Join I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!.

Monday At 7.30pm, Live From South Africa. Only On TEN And WIN Network.

Controversial couple David and Lisa Oldfield will have all of Australia talking when they enter the camp live tomorrow night on TEN’s hit family entertainment show I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!, only on TEN and WIN Network.

One of the most infamous and outspoken names in Australian politics, David is widely known as the co-founder and deputy leader of Pauline Hanson’s One Nation party, founded in 1997. A former radio broadcaster and reality television veteran, David has featured in shows such as First Contact, Celebrity Survivor and Hell’s Kitchen Australia. His wife, Lisa, is a media commentator and cast member of The Real Housewives of Sydney.
Whether it is their volatile marriage, outspoken views or scandalous social media posts, this headline-grabbing duo are no stranger to controversy and being in the spotlight. Trading in the red carpet for the unpredictable African terrain, how will they survive the long drop, camp bed and outdoor shower?

Before going into the jungle, David said: “What I’m dreading the most is being in close proximity to my wife. But I’m presuming there will also be so many people there, that I will take it out on them.”

On entering the jungle, Lisa said: “My boys give me such a hard time. They all say I’m a princess and to be able to look at my boys in the eyes and tell them that ‘Mummy actually camped’. It wasn’t Mummy setting a tent up in the lounge room, watching Netflix. Mummy actually slept under the stars, in a camp bed, without a tent and she had a cold shower.”

With cracks already forming in camp, how will the other celebrities cope when this extraordinary couple crash into the jungle?

Couldn’t get them to pose together? :thinking:

It sounds like this show is just being made for you. You must be rapt.

Not really. I only really like Jackie and Fiona of the original cast, the rest are boring. The intruders have been great and much needed additions though.

1 Like

Just what the camp needed a loud potty mouth bitch, gee lots of editing will be needed lol.
Oh dear her without hair done and no makeup that’s not going to be a pretty sight.
Absolutely detest David hope he suffers with Australia voting him into all tucker trials! :joy:

2 Likes

Even if people like David and Lisa Oldfield are disgusting, racist and homophobic? Ten is copping a lot of abuse for casting them on social media.

3 Likes

This year it’s kind of falling off the rails for me. Last nights blind soccer challenge felt like something from Big Brother Friday Night Live and way below this show. There were a few Tweets, but surprised the media didn’t go crazy about having the animals roam free while a bunch of blind folded people kick blindly at a ball. Maybe I’m just getting boring but I don’t know.

5 Likes

Yeah I am not feeling it this season. Last year they got it so right. I feel Chris and Julia have even lost it a bit. The two brits are the only good thing.

2 Likes

You act like this show is high brow and classier than Big Brother. It’s not. I would gladly trade this show for Ten to bring back Big Brother with the UK format.

Let’s change that K to an S.