I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

You shouldn’t knock them because it won’t be long before you discover you are one of those middle agers yourself.

You can not like something but there are some people on social media who complain about everything that it gets annoying.

She may not be widely known but that could be said about 60% of the celebrities over the past four seasons. The jungle needs a shake up and she will definitely provide it. She’s proven her worth on several shows.

1 Like

I will never be a middle aged woman. Plus that’s got nothing to do with what I’m saying anyway, you are implying that I’m criticising all middle aged people. I’m referring to the type who sit on social media and complain about everything. It happens with most Aussie reality shows.

Exactly my point. Paul is great value too and I found him extremely interesting last night. The camp dynamic is much better now since these intruders came in.

1 Like

Problem is, these two aren’t going to attract new viewers or viewers who turned off after the boxers entered.

They need a quick hit of well known glitzy glam quick smart.

Exactly.

I have enormous scepticism about anything Paul does say about the Royal Family, lam not surprised this guy is still milking that connection.
Loving Fiona and Peter really entertaining as Ron & Brenda :joy:.l really hope this show revives Fiona’s career. Interestingly l read there are plans to make a documentary about Fiona’s life.
Josh well what a pretty sight!:open_mouth:.Jackie is starting to annoy some people which is fun to watch.
Vicky l have never heard of before but l am liking her already, she is definitely going to liven up the show and she knows how to play the game.

2 Likes

Josh would be a shoe in for the Bachelor should no jungle romance progress.

1 Like

They should have had Paul and Vicky at the beginning and had the Danny and Anthony come in as intruders.

2 Likes

I think she’d be great in a Roseanne-type sitcom, taking the piss out of life. Pair her up with a hubby (Peter Rowsthorn?) and a few kids.

1 Like

2 more to come on Sunday.

If Paul was the author and Vicki the TV star, I take it one of these is the world champion plus a bonus?

David and Lisa oldfield

2 Likes

Who were the couple in the background tonight?

I think its Roxy Jacenko and Oliver Curtis.

I have heard Roxy whatserface and her jailbird husband suggested, as well as the Oldfields.

So was the Geordie girl the “loudmouthed TV star “?

That’s who I thought it might be and if it is, yuck!

This season just gets worse .

It’s like the worst Big Brother season where they have run out of fresh ideas and just keep adding intruders. :stuck_out_tongue:

Doubt it will be Roxy, saw her as being on The Morning Show tomorrow I think.

EDIT: She also has a show on the Gold Coast tomorrow.

1 Like

And is it a wonder that Alex, the main producer of I’m a Celeb, was also behind the last season of BB on Ten and all of the seasons of BB on Nine. He just cant let things happen naturally. Its like throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks.

2 Likes