I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

I doubt that they need backup celebs. Don’t we have at least 1 or 2 more still to enter the jungle? Then there are only 4 weeks of the show remaining. All it will mean is a planned double elimination or something at some point may just be a single. No biggie.

1 Like

Yes there are still 2 promoted celebrities to enter - best selling author and world champion with sense of social justice. In previous seasons the majority of the celbs don’t get evicted until the final week. Voting for this Sunday’s eviction has been cancelled according to reports.

But it’s apparently a “disaster” according to news.com though it is much more likely to be brilliant news for the show. It must be generating a lot of click throughs as the story has now risen to the top of that site and had multiple headlines in just a few hours.

1 Like

Wouldnt the world champion with a sense of social justice be Green, with his work about coward punches etc?

1 Like

I would have thought he was covered by the clue “two Aussie icons in the middle of Australia’s biggest feud”.

There are still 3 more stars to enter:
World Champion
Best Selling Author
Loudmouth TV Star

I don’t know how it’s a disaster. All this talk of Mundine quitting is free promotion and it generates hype.

I would be annoyed if they cancel this weeks eviction. People have already voted so they should go through with it.

2 Likes

Will the people who voted for Mundine get there money refunded?

Do people pay money to vote on this show? Thought it was just based off tweets and facebook?

1 Like

I think the evictions are based on an SMS/Phone vote (where you pay 55 cents per vote).

According to Julia there are two more international celebrities still to come.

1 Like

You can sms or vote via twitter. They have froze Anthonys vote to save line anyhow.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

The promo shown tonight during Gogglebox says they are both British celebrities.

So Mundine is not doing any press? At least Tomic managed to do that.

ETA: I see he is going to talk to the Project tonight. And I have heard he has been spreading more of his BS elsewhere today.

Anyone labelling the departures a ‘disaster’ doesn’t get the concept of the show.
Tomic and Mundine leaving has generated more buzz than them staying ever would have.

The interesting thing is both said they went on the show so Australia could get to know the real them. Their appearance just confirmed what we already knew.

8 Likes

One a former queen? and the other knows all the royals secrets? Paul Burrel? No idea about the other.

This was the UK news story four weeks ago:

1 Like

I think it is her for sure, the former queen clue obviously referring to her winning the show and being “Queen of the jungle”.

2 Likes

oh ffs! i give up on this season.