I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

“Crew morale at an all-time low. Some … have taken to reading completely made up stories in Australian tabloid newspapers …”

6 Likes

Most of them are bordering on no bodies anyway lol

A non celebrity version would kill it. The so called “celebrities” make it fun to watch.

1 Like

And call it Survivor?

4 Likes

The table in that article shows the filming locations.

Kruger National Park South Africa:
Australia
Denmark
France
Hungary
Romania

Dungay, New South Wales, Australia:
United Kingdom
Germany
United States

Tully, Queensland, Australia:
United Kingdom

Suriname:
Netherlands

Teresópolis, Brazil:
France

Aristóbulo del Valle, Argentina:
Hungary

Taman Negara, Malaysia:
Sweden

Costa Rica:
United States

Am I? At least I’m not wasting my energy spreading hate. I merely mentioned that they havn’t added a lot to the show or got a heap of airtime so I have always thought Justine wouldn’t last long. Her time was well and truly up last night. Natasha seems has built some sort of fanbase so I expect her to survive a few more votes. Otherwise there havn’t been any real surprises with the votes for me. It’s going to get harder to predict now but I would like to see one of Angie or Yvie go next. Justin still has a bit longer in him. I don’t think he will win but given he was probably the least known celeb coming into the season to make it this far shows that he has been entertaining to get those votes.

It appears though that Australia is the only version that currently films there and has been since 2017. The other version have completed filming. There is an upcoming French season that is going to start filming there in 2019 but that’s new.

I actually like the group this year. I’ve always liked watching the interaction and how they change/adapt while they’re in the jungle and this year they seem to have become a lot closer than in the past, perhaps more respectful of each other. I’d much rather see this than watch some contrived and/or staged arguments solely to get air time (ie MAFS or MKR).

My biggest issue this year is Julia and Chris. In the past I found them funny however this year it’s quite cringeworthy, especially Julia. I’m not sure if they’re trying to target a lower demographic (8+) but I’m not finding their antics funny at all.

1 Like

Yes. Can’t say I’m spreading hate, I’ve merely said he’s vain and shallow and wasn’t someone I found at all entertaining- I don’t “hate” him, just don’t understand how people like him. Put it this way, he’s not someone I’d waste my time in real life interacting with because I’d end up telling him what I thought.
Oh, I’m done with this conversation. Clearly you’re trying to drum this into something it isn’t. As in, you are suggesting I’m spreading hate. I’m really not. Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Natasha was probably lesser known.

Both Angie and Yvie bring more to the show than the vain Justin! Hope he goes next.

2 Likes

Probably their script writers?

Lauren just said on Kids WB that Shane is on “extended holidays”. So he is indeed returning to Nine.

1 Like

poor shane imagine getting the guys age wrong wonder if the rest of camp will let him forget or not lol

1 Like

Which guy?

Yes, he lost the lunchbox that is golden, it is the golden lunchbox!

1 Like

Chris Brown

Try Ranger Raymond

2 Likes

Oh sorry. Raymond Brown

This. Yvie for the win.

4 Likes