Hyde and Seek

Quite enjoyed the first episode. Better than I was expecting. Reminded me a lot of East West 101 so it’s a bit surprising this is on Channel 9. It reminded me of the days when Nine was doing good dramas like Water Rats and Stingers.

Very action-packed and the time went by very quickly. It left you wanting more which is always a good sign.

1 Like

I also didn’t mind the show, the first half of tonight’s episode was a bit touchy for me… some of the action and storyline was a bit off but then it amped up halfway through & also left me wanting to watch more. Not bad at all for an Aussie ‘thriller’, on Nine.

1 Like

Yeah I enjoyed it too. I also enjoyed the program after it Australian Crime Stories. I have a feeling it’s a Foxtel production that Nine have picked up. It’s probably a few years old too. Cause Chopper Read is now dead and Roger Rogerson is now in prison

Next week’s episode was filmed in Hong Kong according to promos shown tonight. I don’t remember any other Australian drama being filmed in the city before this.

I wasn’t as big a fan as other were but I will give it another go.

1 Like

I agree, it was pretty bad :weary:

I actually thought it’d be good.

Surprisingly… What is Mandy Whats-her-face even doing in it?

Earning a pay cheque.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, there will be no more Hyde and Seek for 2017.