Hughesy, We Have A Problem

Wow he is so grey without hair dye . (From the link above).

0 Likes

He wasn’t dying it. It just looks greyer when it’s longer and you can see more of it.

1 Like

Would you send your problem to this man to be ‘solved’?

0 Likes

Depends on what kind of problem I have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

0 Likes

0 Likes

Tonight, Hughesy We Have a Problem was being taped in Sydney for their first episode. They will release their first episode in 2019.

1 Like

3 eps in one night looks like?

1 Like

1 Like

0 Likes

New series airs from Tuesday 29 January 2019.

0 Likes

Last year, HWHAP had Robbie McGregor as the voiceover for this show, but now it was a female. I’m not a big fan of her voiceover. However, i still prefer Robbie Mcgregor.

0 Likes

If I had of announced something past next week embargo guides this would have been deleted. This is obviously from a promo or something in newspaper so its deemed okay.
My info does not come from guides either

0 Likes

Well, obviously.

4 Likes

Hughesy mentioned it when he appeared on Dave O’Neil’s podcast, The Debrief.

0 Likes

lol its okay… people have different sources for posting - other media, podcasts, etc

That was my point - not everything comes from a guide.

0 Likes

Publicly announced by the host, and the user has referenced the source. Surely I don’t have to explain why that’s different to posting embargoed schedule information obtained through sources unknown.

0 Likes

The source was not named. It was named later when the convo continued.
So you can publish info IF you name the source?

0 Likes

Yes, and you were told this; now’s the time to stop carrying on about it

3 Likes

Seriously stop having a go at me. I post info and you delete it. Someone else posts and you don’t care. At the time the person wrote the above message - it just said a date with no source but not a single mod cared. If I posted the same thing - it would have been deleted.

Just saying please be consistent

0 Likes

I don’t review every single post as it happens. By the time i read this thread, the user had advised his source, and given it was the host of the show in question, it’s obviously been OK’d by Ten.

If you have a problem with a post, use the flag function to let us know.

1 Like