Hughesy, We Have A Problem

Wow he is so grey without hair dye . (From the link above).

He wasn’t dying it. It just looks greyer when it’s longer and you can see more of it.

1 Like

Would you send your problem to this man to be ‘solved’?

Depends on what kind of problem I have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tonight, Hughesy We Have a Problem was being taped in Sydney for their first episode. They will release their first episode in 2019.

1 Like

3 eps in one night looks like?

1 Like

1 Like

New series airs from Tuesday 29 January 2019.

Last year, HWHAP had Robbie McGregor as the voiceover for this show, but now it was a female. I’m not a big fan of her voiceover. However, i still prefer Robbie Mcgregor.

If I had of announced something past next week embargo guides this would have been deleted. This is obviously from a promo or something in newspaper so its deemed okay.
My info does not come from guides either

Well, obviously.

4 Likes

Hughesy mentioned it when he appeared on Dave O’Neil’s podcast, The Debrief.

lol its okay… people have different sources for posting - other media, podcasts, etc

That was my point - not everything comes from a guide.

Publicly announced by the host, and the user has referenced the source. Surely I don’t have to explain why that’s different to posting embargoed schedule information obtained through sources unknown.

The source was not named. It was named later when the convo continued.
So you can publish info IF you name the source?

Yes, and you were told this; now’s the time to stop carrying on about it

3 Likes

Seriously stop having a go at me. I post info and you delete it. Someone else posts and you don’t care. At the time the person wrote the above message - it just said a date with no source but not a single mod cared. If I posted the same thing - it would have been deleted.

Just saying please be consistent

I don’t review every single post as it happens. By the time i read this thread, the user had advised his source, and given it was the host of the show in question, it’s obviously been OK’d by Ten.

If you have a problem with a post, use the flag function to let us know.

1 Like