Hit Network

Gotta look youthful now on Hit. :rofl:

I think it looks alright actually.

2 Likes

Prob doing a DNS transfer?

1 Like

Looks like Hughesy is about to “hit” the Ten logo from their old Seriously Ten camping days.

10 Likes

That point seems to be part of the network branding for this year :joy:

From Heidi, Xavier & Ryan who returned today

2 Likes

Fun fact. hughesyandkate.com.au is owned by Nova, who “loaned” it to ARN for a token $1. I wonder if SCA are covering those costs now?

6 Likes

Not that I’m complaining… but Fox was playing Cream by Prince at 4.30pm on a weekday.

5 Likes

40 pm

3 Likes

That’s an awful outfit Kyle is wearing.

Half tracksuit, half suit or something?

2 Likes

Stretchy pants with the elastic waist for an ever expanding waistline.

1 Like

It was taken on the ARIAs Red Carpet.

1 Like

Seems a strange choice of banner considering they’re not actually ‘now on’

1 Like

It’s in line with there on-air promo’s saying they are now on “Hit”

3 Likes

Fox Fm’s version

2 Likes

Jeez they could’ve given Fev a little touch up under his eyes, looks like he’s had a big night out and left his mascara on ha.

hit105’s version:

3 Likes

hit107’s version

1 Like

These new graphics are really quite horrible.

The networks logos and graphics package hasn’t been great since they rebranded as hit.

Not enough chickens and feather boas for your taste? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

According to the “shows page” on the Hit Network sites, The Queen Sesh is moving to 6-8pm Sunday’s. With Tanya Hennessy teasing on Twitter that she’s returning to Sydney radio I guess this leaves her with Weekend Breakfast both days of the weekend if they’ve moved The Queen Sesh. I wonder who Tanya’s partner will be.

Thank god, it really wasn’t suited to a breakfast show anyway.

I reckon she would do well paired with Dan Debuf after seeing them on The Bachelor Unpacked together, he’s hardly unfamiliar to their audience but that would depend on whether he would he would want to return to the network given his unceremonious dumping from Sydney brekky.

Not surprising Osher’s show is gone given his TV & podcast commitments.