Hit Network

So no need to be judgemental then. :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds like you have then! :grin:
Just kidding of course

1 Like

Not just you I agree. I have no idea what they were thinking with this advertising direction they’ve taken.

1 Like

In the posters Em is plastered with makeup and in the new TV ads she has no makeup on. I am confused.

Last night Sydney TV had many ads booked for the Em and Harley Radio Show. 2DayFM must have paid a small fortune.

I now have to ask “Is it just me or do these ads need need subtitles?”

I could not understand Em or Harley in the ads as they were talking to fast. It was a blur.

Sydney’s Loosest Breakfast Show? There is such a fine line between "loose and “lose”.

[quote=“nickatnights, post:1068, topic:71”]
I now have to ask “Is it just me or do these ads need need subtitles?” I could not understand Em or Harley in the ads as they were talking to fast. It was a blur.[/quote]
Nah, that’s just what happens when you get old and you can’t keep up with the youngsters. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hit104.9 posted about there being no ads this morning on Riley Rose And Seamus

Might be meant for the regional thread

The latest ad for “The Em Rusciano Radio Show with Harley Breen” (Why not just call it “The Em & Harley Breakfast Show” or something?) for 2DayFM airing on Sydney TV, utilising a recent highlight from the program:

2 Likes

To be different?

Well the show as originally “The Em Rusciano Radio Show” when it was on Sunday nights, then they added Harley.

In most online references that I’ve seen it’s Em & Harley anyway, that just seems like something they’ve used for the jingle.

1 Like

Weekend news updates have this annoying swish ‘news hit’ voiceover between each headline, gets pretty annoying quick

1 Like

I first read that as New Shit.

3 Likes

Time for 2Day to become Hit next year when the new drive show starts. Can’t do much harm.

1 Like

Em Rusicano at the opening of this mornings show: “Morning Dickheads”. Absolute charming start to my morning. Not.

2 Likes

If you’re not into their sort of thing why are you listening in?

Is anyone into “that sort thing”?

I enjoy starting my morning with both… just not verbally :joy:

1 Like

Maybe David is listening to Em and Harley because he knows that the program has about five more months on air before it is replaced with the “Salim Mehajer and Schapelle Corby Radio Show”

1 Like

There has been a subtle shift in the Em and Harley show this week. Em and Harley have been screaming a lot more . I reckon this is because of pressure from management / producers to make the show sound more “fun”. There is no doubt that Em and Harley have talent but like all before them in the last four years they are being compressed to sound a certain way - that is loud and crazy.

It comes across as abrasive. I don’t think it helps their ratings. It is a turnoff. 2DayFM needs to try something different at breakfast and they could start by leaving the duo alone to be themselves. We want to wake up with people we know in the morning. Whether it is Kyle, Alan or Amanda. We don’t want to wake up with people who are forced to be anything but themselves. Let me get to know Em. I think I might actually like her.

We have all heard of the “real Julia Gillard”. Now let us hear the real Em.

6 Likes

Rove and Sam are doing their last show today. http://radiotoday.com.au/rove-sams-last-show-hit-network-today/
Rove is going to work on another project for SCA, and Sam is leaving the network.

3 Likes