Hit Network

2Day FM is doing a “one hit wonder Monday”.

1 Like

They must wonder if they had the same thing with their breakfast success with Kyle gone.

Fifi Box gave birth to a baby girl named Daisy Bell Box yesterday morning

4 Likes
3 Likes

Ryan Jon still absent over here he’s not been on air for over 5 weeks with Tim Lee filling in and now with 2 week break no word on Ryan return.
Heidi is all due for maternity leave from August no word on her replacement yet.

1 Like

What was the final song of Ash London’s show tonight? Caught the final few frightful bars of some pop, rap, country mess.

Was checking the interference limiting of the 101.9 freq where Ballina’s Paradise FM is encroached by the Fraser Coast’s SCA franchise.

At the Terranora ridge behind Tweed Heads, ‘top of the world’ views night or day, enjoying the twinkiling lights whilst having dinner with friends here.

2 Likes

Little Mix is special guest host of Ash London Live next week while Ash is on holidays. The following week 5 Seconds of Summer will host the show.

1 Like

Would’ve preferred they put Keegs on Hit Nights (permanently) rather than these “fill-in’s”.

2 Likes

Yes, I heard that too whilst matching the programs, wondered the same thing why a staffer couldn’t do it @killy06. Ash did mention Mon - Thu, so who will do Fridays?

It’s called The Git Up by Blanco Brown- it’s number 1 on the Australian Viral 50

3 Likes

Snapshots of the latest commercial for the 2DayFM breakfast show airing on Sydney television:

In the ad, the two girls (Grant’s?) basically ask which breakfast show he’s on, how people can listen, what kind of music the station plays, what Grant’s favourite TV show is (of course, “anything with me in it” for this version which aired on the Nine Network - wonder if there’s a different version of the ad airing on Network Ten channels?) and if he’s ever seen a unicorn.

With this particular airing being during a crusty old 4.3 program on 9Gem, I’m not really sure how effective that would’ve been for the station’s target demographic! :confused:

4 Likes

Well, crusty old you finally saw it so it must be effective. The rest of us saw it months ago on other channels and discussed it then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, they are his daughters. Yes, the script is the same. But there was another version if the ad, early on. I think it only featured the eldest daughter.

1 Like

These are very cheap spots, giveaway cost or close enough.

Is that a Sangean digital radio in the bottom right hand corner of the first still from @SydneyCityTV

1 Like

Correct, I was just waiting for someone to point that out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Be nice if they had it on the TVC or better yet a radio with the slide show logo on it, superimposed digitally of course rather than relying on the silly screen of those radios.

1 Like

It was mentioned by Grant in the ad that Digital Radio is one of the ways 2DayFM can be listened to.

However I’m sure we’d prefer something like “2DayFM 104.1 and DAB+ Digital Radio”! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nic Kelly officially started on air at 2Day FM today.

4 Likes

Noticed he had the ocassional fill in shift in the last few months there, as well as Hit Adelaide and Brisbane. Was amused that on one particular Saturday, Brad Wood (a former Coastie) was VT’ing for Sea Gosford from Hit Brisbane while Nic was VT’ing Brisbane from Gosford

1 Like

Aaron Rich doing Fox breakfast while Fifi, Fev & Byron (& Yvie) are on leave. They’ll return on July 15th

3 Likes

Keegs is hosting Hit Nights from 8pm - 10pm filling in for Danny Lakey over the next 2 weeks.

2 Likes
Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter