Have You Been Paying Attention?

Tonight’s guests - George should be interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Last night’s premiere of Sports Tonight did a live cross to John Aloisi, so the interview must have been made after the recording of HYBPA.

They managed to slip in a mention that France won the World Cup so they must have filmed two versions of that question again this week to make it current.

How confident were they that France would win?

Next

6 Likes

I’d say that segment would have remained either way. Just the intro would have said they were in the final rather than they won the final.

Ivan was a good new guest tonight.

4 Likes

Luke McGregor is a fave and they have him on fairly rarely

Could they have filmed it today?

Thought that was more to do with Bastille Day.

Tom mentioned 3 reasons The World Cup, Bastille Day and The Tour de France.

3 Likes

We know they film on Sundays and the show is tightly edited. Never screens live or same day.

1 Like

I know that’s the usual, but could they have possibly shot it early Monday this week?

There was no actual footage of the final, just a couple of mentions that France had won. If it was recorded after the final I’m sure they would have had a couple of frames of it.

It’s impossible to film it on early Monday because Ed Kavalee has to do his 2DayFM breakfast show.

Sam also has his Nova breakfast show.

And how would they get an audience in on a Monday who are not pensioners or dole bludgers? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I raised this last year and its not a serious dig but I find quite funny. The clock at the end in the final round is obviously manipulated. I think I have watched every single episode since the show started and coincidentally the clock stops in the first 3 seconds of a new question. It has never stopped while someone has been answering, in the middle of a joke or at the end of asking a question - always 3 seconds into a new question. hahahahaha

5 Likes

By early, I mean post 9am…
And yes, well aware HYBPA records Sundays at 4pm. Just suggesting that this week may have been different.

everyone always asks and the answer is always the same

Yeah, thanks for that. I’ve noticed it in every single episode I’ve watched since then :sleepy:

3 Likes

Yep, always the same answer unless it’s different a la Logies weekend!