Have You Been Paying Attention?

Why is this show still not in HD?

Greens leader Richard Di Natale is tonight’s second guest quizmaster.

1 Like

Aldi now infecting HYBPA? :disappointed_relieved:

Next week

5 Likes

Could it be because it comes out of Melbourne? I’m not sure what type of HD facilities TEN have in their Melbourne studios.

Florence, who was eliminated from The Bachelor last week, is this week’s guest quizmaster.
New Zealand comedian Rose Matafeo will make her debut on the show next week.

Matty J and the woman he selected tonight will be on Monday night’s show according to a tweet tonight; another important step in their journey together :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Annabel Crabb is this week’s other guest quizmaster. I really enjoyed her ABC series The House which finished last week.

Can we have Rose again? She is funny.

She is back on again next week!

1 Like

2 Likes

The clip they showed of a dog pinching some food, well the dog was in the bottom right hand corner of the screen which meant that the WIN blue map covered up most of the dog getting the food. :frowning:

2 Likes

The disadvantages of living in WIN areas on full display. Pathetic. :roll_eyes:

Good thing I can watch a copy of it tomorrow with the Ten feed and not with WIN’s blue stained feed.

3 Likes

The Bachelorette Sophie Monk and Federal Minister for Revenue and Financial Services Kelly O’Dwyer are this week’s guest quizmasters.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing her as a contestant later down the line, she was hilarious last night - especially with calling Glenn a closet watcher lmao

This week’s guest quizmasters are Meg Lanning (captain of Australian women’s cricket team), and Rhianna Buchanan and Candice Jolly from Monster Jam.

1 Like

Tonight’s guests are Lucy Durack starring in new Ten drama Sisters and Osher Gungsberg.

1 Like

Michael James Scott (who appeared on the show a few weeks ago as a guest quizmaster) did very well as a first time contestant, coming third on this week’s episode. I was surprised he answered correctly several questions on The Bachelorette, until he revealed he watched the show whenever he was not playing in the Aladdin musical, and that he and his male castmates are big fans of The Bachelorette.

1 Like