Have You Been Paying Attention?

Jane Kennedy will host next Monday’s episode.

4 Likes

How 'bout that Delta question tonight eh Johnson?

1 Like

I was wondering why the show used that Delta ad as a question now, but not in April when the fragrance first went on sale?

1 Like

Was the show on air in April?

It was not on air in April. What I meant was the Delta fragrance could have been used on the season premiere in May. For example: “the fragrance was the sponsor of which awards?”

Can’t use all the A grade stuff in the premiere. Gotta give the viewers a reason to come back each week.

2 Likes

Academy Award-winning actor Geoffrey Rush and WBO welterweight boxing champion Jeff Horn are guest quizmasters on next week’s episode, according to promo shown tonight during The Bachelor.

3 Likes

The Bachelor Matty J will be next week’s guest quizmaster. He will be joined by Matildas co-captain Lisa De Vanna.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Leah, who was eliminated from The Bachelor last week, is this week’s guest quizmaster.

3 Likes

Jennifer, who quit The Bachelor in last Thursday’s episode and walked out of the mansion in tears, is this week’s guest quizmaster.

1 Like

2 Likes

A shame that the CBS news broke today after they had recorded. The jokes will be old by next week.

I thought it was filmed LIVE? They’ll probably mention the buy-over next week as that will be of the News pieces they should have been paying attention to from the previous week. :stuck_out_tongue:

Usually filmed Sunday evening.

ABC tweeting about HYBPA?

8 Likes

HYBPA regularly promotes ABC content (mainly Utopia), so that seems fair.

6 Likes

Comedians love the ABC because it’s 90% of Australian comedy’s business.

5 Likes

Makes sense as Utopia and HYBPA are produced by the same company.

1 Like