Have You Been Paying Attention?

The NAPLAN question had me in stitches holy shit everything from Urzila talking about the nurse to Sam’s uncle. Kitty’s impression of Nat Barr was up there too.

Gets better and better each episode!

7 Likes

In an interview in The Australian today, Ed Kavalee’s only complaint about Have You Been Paying Attention?, no prizes.

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/18595215_10209156007481826_6173250903959200192_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=2e625f1c5f3702cfadf389cdf498cb07&oe=59BF9EB3

8 Likes

I just watched the last episode on TenPlay. Have been unable to watch it as I have been away. Just as good as last year. I was surprised that I could watch it, without ads, on TenPlay without interruption. I wonder if Ten will have replays this year. It was normally on a Friday night at 8:30. Graham Norton obviously has more episodes left but I assume it will finish in the next few weeks. I wonder if ten will put it back on Fridays at 8:30?

It was on last Friday at 9.30pm

1 Like

Do you have AdBlock installed though?

I watched it on my tv.

I wonder if that makes a difference? I just tried watching it on my phone and I definitely get ads with it.

The new Graham Norton season just started. It wont finish any time soon.

2 Likes

Perhaps. I often get ads if I watch the Project the next day though. I thought it might have been because it was nearly a week old.

This week’s guest quizmaster is Myf Warhurst who recently returned from hosting SBS’s coverage of Eurovision Song Contest in Ukraine. Why was she not mentioned in the promos?

Fuck this show is funny. A really good laugh to start the week.

5 Likes

Brisbane band Sheppard also appear tonight.

1 Like

I can confirm that I do not know.

5 Likes

Havent been able to see tonights episode, but can I ask. Did mediaspy members find it funnier or less funny than the previous two episodes?

I dont find Abby Coleman or Fifi Box to be particularly great on this show and they almost go against the format in a way.

I was laighing in the first 10sec (FiFi and Neighbours, then Sam’s joke) :joy:

After crying in the final minutes of MasterChef!

1 Like

Sounds like a roller coaster of emotions tonight in the Movieman household.

10 Likes

if thats what happens when the Moviemen are watching tele, imagine when Luke’s first is born!

3 Likes

Jesus…I didn’t even like that guy who left. He seemed useless.

1 Like

My imagination’s running wild

I am not a big fan of Abby but she provided more laughs than her previous appearances. I like Fifi and thought she was solid again tonight. Although I think they could mix it up with someone funnier when Abby is on. I hope they have some new faces this year though. Why not Gretel she can be quite witty. Perhaps too serious for this?

1 Like