Have You Been Paying Attention?

Same owners, so not much

I thought he mentioned something but couldn’t quite catch it as I was sorting a few things out before it began last night. I didn’t realise they were both from Brisbane, I assumed Ed was from Sydney.

Tom introduces Ed as “Triple M Brisbane breakfast host, Ed Kavalee!” pretty much every week.

2 Likes

Does he? haha I never watch the first 5 minutes of the show. I am always on my way in to watch it.

I feel the exact same way with Celia, she acts childish and doesn’t bring any laughs along with her

No way. Celia has provided some cracking stuff.

Abby and Jane less so. I agree that Neroli is just wrong for this type of show and just answers sport questions well.

2 Likes

I really like Celia! I think she is absolute gold. I also really like Jane. Not so with Abby. I don’t think she is that bad, but certainly there are stronger people out there. Abby and Fifi probably weren’t the right mix to have on the same night.

3 Likes

The current promos for HYBPA say “final two weeks”. :cry:

1 Like

[quote=“killy06, post:197, topic:436, full:true”]Can’t say I agree with you there, but I felt the same way when they kept getting Neroli Meadows on the show :roll_eyes:[/quote]Neroli is just as annoying to be honest. Really can’t stand Abby though.

[quote=“Zacgb, post:205, topic:436, full:true”]
I feel the exact same way with Celia, she acts childish and doesn’t bring any laughs along with her[/quote]Nah, Celia would have be to be one of the best regulars on the show! Marty would be up there along with Lawrence. Michala is another one that just answers all the questions with very little jokes in between.

[quote=“TV.Cynic, post:208, topic:436, full:true”]
The current promos for HYBPA say “final two weeks”. :cry:[/quote]Yes, saw that the other night. Last thing I’ll be watching on Ten (and on FTA probably) for the remainder of the year. :grimacing:

This week’s guest quizmasters are Federal Labor Senator Penny Wong and world surfing champion Tyler Wright.

Looking forward to Penny Wong.

###Have You Been Paying Attention To 2016? Year In Review Special.

Monday, 21 November At 8.30pm. On TEN And WIN Network.

Season Finale. With Special Guest Quiz Masters Bindi Irwin, Mack Horton And Dr. Chris Brown.

Join Sam Pang, Ed Kavalee, Urzila Carlson, Celia Pacquola, Marty Sheargold and host Tom Gleisner as they take a look back at the year that was in the Have You Been Paying Attention to 2016? Year In Review Special.

Making hilarity from the headlines, we go back through all the big moments from 2016 and see just how much our celebrities can remember from the past 12 months – from Eurovision to elections, Brexit to Bathurst, the Rio Olympics to the Melbourne Cup, plus all the celebrities hook ups, break ups and public spats.

It is the chance to test our contestants on all things celebrity, politics, sport, current affairs, pop culture and international events from the year that was.

Joining in our end of year party are some of 2016s biggest news makers – including Bindi Irwin, Olympic gold medal swimmer Mack Horton and The Living Room and I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! co-host Dr. Chris Brown – who join Tom at the podium as guest quiz masters.

How much of 2016 can you remember? Test yourself against our seasoned professionals on the Have You Been Paying Attention to 2016? Year In Review Special.

2 Likes

Have You Been Paying Attention: The best jokes

All fairly recent ones.

2 Likes

Events in 2016 provided plenty of fodder for this season’s comedy-creating contestants - the best LOLs of the Have You Been Paying Attention? year.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/have-you-been-paying-attention/extra/season-4/the-best-of-hybpa-2016?elqua=wake

2 Likes

Audience calls for HYBPA have just gone out. I assume the show is coming soon then.

4 Likes

Not sure I’m a fan of the yellow that’s been added to the blue, but it’s back soon yay.

2 Likes

Reminiscent of an old Ten logo. Great to see it’s coming back.

Edit: I mean the show, not the logo :smile:

4 Likes

Yuck. We don’t want that coming back.

Edit: I’m glad you cleared that up. :joy:

3 Likes

What? I thought you were a fan of HYBPA?

Maybe I should have been clearer.

Love HYBPA.

Hate the old Ten logo with the yellow trim. :joy:

4 Likes