Gecko

Promo, as seen late night on 10.

5 Likes

Sport? Does this mean they are selling sporting goods/memorabilia?

1 Like

the space in “well being (sic)” is killing me

5 Likes

Gecko . I find this channels on air presentation strangely erotic. Could just be the beer talking though.

2 Likes

Just another cheap shot at the FTA tv shopping pie imo wont be surprised if Gecko doesnt last 5 month’s

2 Likes

They don’t even have a website yet. :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Just goes to show how the execs don’t give a crap :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

And now I cant unsee it :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Geez that gecko OAP ident package looks like a 5 year old went on iMovie and made it too

Looks so cheap, tacky and plasticity with its stock footage feel

Guess the channel is technically “10 Sport” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Imagine that

Just listened to the ident with sound and dont you think that find the gecko is cringeworthy

It’s a shopping channel made to generate almost passive income, that many will skip over when channel surfing if they haven’t removed it off their EPG. I don’t think they really care. The companies selling the products are paying them whether the channel pres is good or not.

2 Likes

I live in regional QLD so thank god I dont have it, but if I did then I would just delete it off the EPG

2 Likes

True but surely it wouldn’t hurt them to at least try to make a well designed channel for once?!

Now that I think about it; just realized how stupid Gecko TV is as a name

You dont suppose its just Spree TV trying to rebrand as Gecko do you

I believe Spree TV was a joint venture between 10 and Brand Developers (or one of those companies)?
Gecko is probably completely run by 10 or has a different partner.

1 Like

Thank god for that

From what I’ve found out so far this is either a joint venture with 10 and tvsn or basically just a new channel running off the back of tvsn.

Since it was announced that Channel 17 had become yet another shopping channel, that there is alot of chatter in here.

Give it a week or two, and this topic will sadly “dissapear” like all the other shopping channels topics. Aka we will lose interest in talking about the channel. So enjoy it while it lasts. Lol

3 Likes