Foxtel

Hopefully they keep losing customers. They don’t represent value for money and are far too monopolistic.

2 Likes

i’m only with them as i get the platinum pack with an extra box for $115 per month

I get platinum HD for $99. Managed to get through heavy bargening.

2 Likes

my base rate (ie for one box) is $89 for platinum HD but i have a second iq 4 in the computer room / office

Though unsure how many people have voted so not sure if this translates to anything . I personally would rather go to Stan or Netflix/Amazon for 4k not Foxtel.

2 Likes

Got a letter today saying my package will be increasing by $3 a month…

Though you would need the NBN to stream 4K content reliably. I’m still waiting for it.

And having live sport in 4K is something that Stan or Netflix can’t provide.

2 Likes

Looks like the $3 increase is across the board. I think I might call tomorrow and suggest I will pay $0 and cancel. Value for money is getting to be a bit hard to take now

well they’ll have to pay for the cricket rights somehow

4 Likes

Got the letter. Asshats. Really not worth it anymore.

i have not been hit with the extra yet but when my current deal expires i expect to. we will see though. as someone out of contract with them i hold the upper hand when negotiating with them

Just wondering i got a letter from foxtel re the pay increase and it says that foxtel go would be hd from September but when I logged on it was still ad I assumed it would have been from Saturday just gone

1 Like

You and me both thinking the same there. There hasn’t been any change on mine.

Thought I would share - captured from my projector - sorry was in a rush

5 Likes

Hows it look on the projector aye?

still no content to watch in 4k :frowning:

but 1080p looks great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sweet.
Is it one of those 100" ones?

yea :slight_smile:

used to have a 150" projector - but moved house, damnit :slight_smile:

1 Like

more pics… from my 4k tv upstairs…
when you try access’ channel 444 it says your subscription needs an upgrade… but its part of the HD package :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I might have to come over one day & check it out :wink: haha.

Wouldn’t mind watching the NRL Grand Final on it