Fox News Channel

The segment was on accidents suffered via selfies. Clearly a set up.

2 Likes

Clearly set up

1 Like

Foxtel now running Australian commercials and Foxtel promos in the commercial breaks instead of sitting on the world feed’s limited cycle of “Fox Extra” fillers of musical acts, show highlights and packages.

The breaks seem to take a Fox News promo from the world feed, then run one or two commercials followed by many minutes of promos for various things across Foxtel. Most breaks end with at least one promo for Sky News After Dark. I’d suggest the paid content (assuming it’s not freebie commercials) being first up in the break and the majority of the break being promo content is so that when Fox crash out of a break for breaking news or a press conference, Foxtel can follow suit without having to make good dropped content in following breaks. Probably means Foxtel can continue to run the channel with minimal human intervention.

3 Likes

I haven’t watched Fox News for a long time, but I remember a few years ago they used to run their own commercial breaks every second or third break, leaving the international break filler intact every other time.

3 Likes

Fox News on Foxtel is now in HD.

1 Like

Yet the comedy channel is not. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

wait… i thought fox news was in HD

1 Like

Donald Trump is gagging for a Fox News GFX relaunch. Lmao.

4 Likes

And to think that I agree with the giant Cheeto. Christ.

1 Like

Yep - the US President strangely makes a valid point

Very true… but?? Priorities?

Not the brightest people working on Fox & Friends on Fox News.

Graphic says: Trump cuts US aid to 3 Mexican countries. :joy:

3 Likes

A mistake sure, but what about all those on screen graphics on CNN & MSNBC over the last 2 years claiming that the President without a doubt Colluded with Russia?

3 Likes

The article explores James and Lachlan’s competing visions for Fox News, with James wanting to move it in a more centrist direction and Lachlan wanting to keep it strongly conservative.
The two brothers are now barely on speaking terms, according to the Times .
The piece details Rupert Murdoch’s political influence in Australia, Britain and the US - including his media outlets’ role in fomenting the downfall of prime minister Malcolm Turnbull, the rise of Donald Trump and Brexit in the UK.

Interesting countdown (or count up) used for the Fox News Town Hall coming up.

Two state broadcasters face off

1 Like

The two anchors held a robust 15-minute debate on Wednesday night US time.

Fox News shows anti-Trump chant live.