Fox Footy

Explains her absence from Offsiders this morning.

1 Like

Why not have her call the game with Adam Papalia and let Huddo go to the MCG and work with Eddie McGuire?

No way having Kelli Underwood call a menā€™s game for Fox Footy, I have heard her call games for Ten a long time ago & she sounded awful, like a cat on a hot tin roof.

2 Likes

I disagree on Kelli. She is well knowledgeable, already calls the game well for radio and would be well suited to do it on Fox as well I think.

4 Likes

No! Sheā€™s dreadful!

Iā€™ll take Sandy Roberts or Eddie McGuire over her for sure!

Underwoodā€™s fine, matured well. Better than many males out there.

Eddie McGuire, Dwayne Russell, Gary Lyon, Cam Mooney and kelli Underwood did presenting roles for the hawks v eagles game at Etihad stadium

I donā€™t understand why you need Kelli to host when they have Eddie there in the commentary box and could host.

Stephen Quartermain has to join Fox Footy in 2019, Thereā€™s no other way!!!

Maybe he will, maybe he doesnā€™t.

Iā€™ve seen him presenting, I never really liked his style to be honest. Call me crazy but I always thought female tv presenters at the news desk were always better then some of the male counter parts. (This is just opinion, not stating it as a fact, letā€™s be clear on that).

1 Like

1 Like

I donā€™t know who is commenting today at the Brisbane v Essendon game but there is one in the box who is the worst commentator I have listened to. Terms were incorrect and jokes were seriously not funny. That handball was a little bit Rich to Rich. Anthony Hudson even said that joke got silence which is what it deserved.

1 Like

Hudson, Lynch, Johnson, King and Underwood

1 Like

It wasnā€™t Hudson. I donā€™t know who the rest are from their voices.

1 Like

Eddie McGuire was in Vegas to cover the Crawford vs Horn fight so he was absent this round calling footy.

1 Like

Lynch and Johnson are both the drizzling shits, so would have been one of them.

1 Like

Especially Johnson.

1 Like

Fox Footy has designated next weekā€™s Round 17 of AFL matches as Player Takeover round, during which current AFL and AFLW players will host, panel, commentate, and interview on every show and game alongside Fox Footy talent during the week-long themed round. Viewers on Seven or 7mate in Queensland, WA and SA will also be able to see players commentating Fox-produced matches including Hawthorn v Brisbane Lions, Gold Coast v Essendon, Collingwood v West Coast and Fremantle v Port Adelaide, depending on schedule.
Here is the promo: https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/player-takeover

2 Likes

I wonder which former players will doing play by play?