Footy Classified

This is returning on Monday night 10.30, although I do not see the Wednesday edition back at this stage.

Midnight on GEM in NSW and QLD on Nine and WIN Network.

Edit: I have been advised the second ep is on Tuesday, due to the Wednesday match opening the season.

2 Likes

Again, very late!

Wouldn’t it make more sense for the second ep to still air on Wednesday night but do it live after the season opener rather than have both editions of the program air within 24 hours of each other?

3 Likes

Front Bar is on after the game on Wednesday, probably somewhat different audiences but may not make sense to try to compete.

1 Like

1 Like

No, the panel would likely have other media commitments associated with the game, i.e. radio/newspapers. Besides it would be ratings suicide to compete with Ch 7 on a game night.

1 Like

They have done it before though.

And the ratings were very poor. They have learned their lesson.

1 Like

Why does Caro sit there every week and be attacked and berated by Hutchinson? It’s baffling. Like her or not, the treatment is poor almost every episode.

I think it would have been discussed before going to air. I don’t think she wouldn’t have been told what was going to be asked. I do agree though I find his abrasiveness of putting. I just don’t like Craig Hutchinson that much.

1 Like

Hutchison and Caro clearly often have different opinions on many subject matters, that is all it is. I do not see anything particularly out with Hutchison when I watch.

Hutchison is a money man while Caro is more of a traditionalist.

1 Like

You must be watching something different to me. I know she is controversial. And it works for the show. But sometimes the way he questions and speaks to her about things is inappropriate. IMO.

I also get she has her own agenda and that’s most likely why she puts up with it and keeps on with the show, but I can think of many occasions when I’ve thought this.

3 Likes

You are 100% right he doesn’t speak to Kane or Matthew the same way as he questions and speaks to Caroline.

5 Likes

Empty chair last week:

1 Like

Is Sam now the Monday night host? Or is Hutchy just away atm?

1 Like

Herald Sun reported on Thursday that Jack Heverin is now producing the Wednesday edition. Heverin had worked for Hutchy’s company SEN but is now a freelancer, calling AFL for Triple M and NBL for ESPN.

1 Like

Doesn’t Eddie McGuire’s company produce FC?

1 Like

Yes, JAM TV does.

ESPN doesn’t produce the NBL, the league does it themselves.

Eddie shouting ‘STOP’ at Caro last night was terrible.

This man needs to be brought down a peg or two.

2 Likes