Federal Politics

Labor has retained all its four seats in the Super Saturday by-election. According to ABC’s prediction, Labor actually increased its swing in the Queensland seat of Longman from 0.1% to over 4%.

1 Like

And thankfull Georgina Downer didn’t win the seat in Mayo with Rebecca Sharkie retaining her seat. She re morgaged her house to help pay for the marketing of the campaign.

1 Like

Who? Downer or Sharkie? Downer would’ve had Daddy’s mates helping her out.

1 Like

im watching insiders on iview and the delusion shown by Pyne is off the charts. he actully said that the by-elections were a good result for the libs because there was a swing to the libs in one by-election

1 Like

Old news - Pyne is always one sandwich short of a picnic.

5 Likes

Unfortunately for those watching he was also peddling this line on Sky News election coverage.

1 Like

He’s always been the sort to act like a arsekissing toady. Sounds like he’s on point then.

1 Like

NSW can be held no longer than March 30, the air head Premier has her work cut out as the Libs have all but fucked up Sydney metro and everyone hates the combined councils she and that other boofhead created without permission, they have to go, NSW can not afford more of their BS politics, as I say NSW is all but fucked right now with her in charge.

As for VIC, there state election will be no later than end of this November.

2 Likes

Sharkie

And Alexander Downer has been quite thin skinned about criticisms his daughter is “privileged” and from an “entitled dynasty”.

So he blames “new arrivals” for not recognising her pedigree as a Downer, who have a long history in politics.

1 Like

Makes sense. I should’ve thought of that. :thinking:

He should have known that this was going to happen no matter what. Downer has got a air of entitled twat about him and that was made fun of throughout his time in Parliament.

Typical Liberal logic. :rofl:

1 Like

and attending League of Nations rallies then claiming he did not…

1 Like

You’re so right. Pyne takes spin to a level of delusion that’s hard to fathom. I watched that as well this morning. I try to stay objective but every time I hear the BS from Pine get more and more outlandish it makes me loathe him more.

Which wasn’t even really a swing and most of the votes going to the independents/minor parties were protest votes. Greens vote really went down though… they lost a lot of votes last time and lost even more this time. Will be quite some time before their vote goes up in Tassie.

This went well… and on 2GB no less…

https://omny.fm/shows/ben-fordham-full-show/ben-fordham-takes-josh-frydenberg-to-task-over-mys

How do we manage to end up with such vile humans in our parliament?

1 Like

Even though I am Maroon when it comes to SOO but the answer is:

WQUEENSLANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

This Senator was brought in by Hanson as he replaced the British gyuy who still holds a UK Citizenship but still wants to be in AU Parliament, so he was booted out and Hanson brought this new guy in who quickly removed himself from One Nation.

Gees Pauline is such an air head, typical QLD’er, all bravado but no brain to figure out when they are being used.

/rant over, thy might be watching since thew want tho change the data capture laws.

For years neither Howard or Beasley made a serious stand against the racist comments of Pauline Hanson in her first foray into parliament. Then we have used refugees as a political football allowing them to be denigrated and abused. Dutton has been in the forefront of this, but before him Scott Morrison and in all the LNP have remained silent about the extreme views of their own members as innocent men, women and children are presented as some sort of existential danger to the country. We have allowed extreme shock jocks to get away with race hate speech with little condemnation. Even our so called ‘liberal, progressive’ current PM is guilty of this - ‘So we reject, we condemn racism in any form, and the remarks by Senator Anning are justly condemned and rejected by us all.’ [Malcolm Turnbull - 15/8/ 2018] ‘You have to be honest, there are Sudanese gangs in Melbourne,’ [Malcolm Turnbull -17/7/2018]

Fraser Anning is the outcome when we allow ourselves to be led down this path. It’s way past time for this country to grow up and figure out what we really stand for. What we hold dear and what we will not allow extreme politicians to pretend to represent us on. Then having worked out who we are and what we want as a country, we then need to question every individual political aspirant and only vote for those who at least meet those minimum shared values.

2 Likes

Helllooooooo You had a vile human serving as Prime Minister for a bit…

Image result for tony abbott

2 Likes