Federal Politics

So even the Liberals are taking the piss out of themselves.

2 Likes

Great photo.

4 Likes

Should be used whenever you want that unwanted boner to die off… :laughing:

1 Like

LOL. My mate gets a boner when he hears her… This might kill it for him…

:anguished:

1 Like

strong text It was a\ll about morrals it is a sin ti commit adultry tu have sex utside marriage barnaby joyce needs ti confess hius sin ti git repent from it.

Yep, Barnaby is very religious Roman Catholic we’re told. Anti abortion, anti ssm…

Tell me, is there a time limit in the confessional?

Can you commit whatever sin you feel like commiting as long as you go to confessional afterwards? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sounds like something from one of the soapies.

“stay out of private life… unless i let you in…” Barnaby joyce

Not only does it imply that his partner was promiscuous enough at the time that paternity is uncertain, it’s also now on record for the unborn child to read when they’re old enough to read about it.

I think it’s a shocking move to reveal all this.

4 Likes

He’s slutshaming his girlfriend to national media.

Why?

4 Likes

He doesn’t know when to shut up, does he?

The rat should resign. Any wonder there’s little respect for politicians in this country.

1 Like

what a vile grub. Two weeks ago he wanted us to forget about this and let him move on, then he invites more attention by dragging his pregnant partner into it?

Was he just jealous that Michaelia Cash was taking his place on the front pages??

4 Likes

Barnaby’s just a country member, nothing surprising here.

2 Likes

Indeed. I just can’t fathom what he is thinking? Does he think it makes him look better that he is willing to act as the father for his lover’s child, even if it was fathered by someone else during their relationship?

Can’t he see how much worse he is making things for his girlfriend and the unborn child?
Does he think that people will somehow feel sorry for him being forced to resign as leader?

Had a falling out? Only looked at the dates now?

Seemed to be trying to attack the media reporting but that totally backfired.

To quote Gough Whitlam “I Remember…”

3 Likes

And my hometown was forcefully moved back to New England to be ruled by that entity shagging, overgrown beetroot in a Akubra. I feel sorry for them - especially when most of the essential services they use are east (towards Newcastle), not west.

Also, not everyone in the country’s idea of a good time is shagging everyone and everything. :laughing:

1 Like