Federal Politics

it will be interesting looking at the next newspoll.

we are due an election in the next 12 months and at the moment the libs / nats are writing labors advertisments themselves and if the current polls are to be belived (and if they hold up) labor will win. the question is by how much and the current situation is turning it from a beating to complete drubbing.

He. Just. Needs. To. Go.

1 Like

Back. To. N. Z.

At. Least. Our. Politicians. Have. Some. Decency.

National MP Wants him to resign.

Power hungry bastard.

Another fucking scandal. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE NATIONALS DOING.

2 Likes

Oh my dear god…

1 Like

The more this idiot Joyce digs in the sweeter it’s going to be when they finally get rid of him.

1 Like

Resignation expected at 2pm AEDT news conference according to reports

Speculation correct - will resign on Monday

1 Like

About time he was made to see sense.

1 Like

Good riddance.

1 Like

Was bound to happen after his flogging of the PM. Would have been safe if he didn’t do that.

1 Like

More like the animals wanted him to go after what was just a moral issue. Moral issues don’t break any laws. Such sad the state of politics have come down tho this. A decent politician having to resign over what is none of anybody’s business (more so no the pms either)

Nonetheless I’ll be interested in who will take over as leader of the nationals since Barnaby has been feed to the sharks.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Is that what we’re calling the Nationals now?

Do his wife and daughters think he is decent for the way they have been treated? Does the electorate think he is decent for the way he accepted presents from rich mates in cash and accommodation? Does Australia think that the way he was able to find several government jobs for his girlfriend decent?

6 Likes

More like the media And some of the liberals and definetly labor…

He’s neither decent or a good politician. Corrupt to the core.

Surely the morals of a politician are important. It was when his true morals were exposed that he lost support of the party and voters.

3 Likes

Although most politicians (regardless of which side of the political spectrum they’re on) are pretty bad, Barnaby Joyce had to be one of the worst Canberra has had in recent times - an absolute embarrassment to his party and the country.

Personally I think it would’ve been even better if Joyce resigned from politics altogether this afternoon, but I’m still glad that he’s resigned as the Nationals leader & deputy PM.

1 Like