Federal Politics

So we have:

A deputy Prime Minister who had New Zealand citizenship six months prior and therefore had a by-election whereby he won with an increased majority

A deputy Prime Minister who received a $40000 award for some bullshit reason from Gina fucking Rinehart.

A deputy Prime Minister who, while all this was happening, was bonking a staffer from his office. The two collectively were unable to figure out how to use adequate contraception.

A staffer who was moved to another ministerial office because of the deputy Prime Minister’s citizenship saga

A staffer who was moved again to a National Party office because that aforementioned minister was also caught up in the citizenship saga.

None of this detectable during the election, but somehow becomes a news story when it no longer matters.

The Daily Telegraph and other Murdoch paper mache distributors openly opposing a coalition member of parliament

The deputy Prime Minister receiving free accommodation for six months to shag this staffer because… Idk… Being a politician doesn’t pay well?

The Prime Minister thinking the problem here was the sex and not the deputy Prime Minister’s absurd lack of honesty to the Australian people and total disregard for the standards of high office.

The Prime Minister instituting a bonkban.

Has this country derailed?

4 Likes

My post was more about how low The West has sunk. But yes Barnaby is a dick too.

And here it is. A new level of Australian politics.

First real threat to Joyce’s leadership comes from within

Something needs to happen to fix this.

It goes on.

Easy solution: keep the #bonkban but allow for blow up dolls, dildos and Fleshlights. Or farm animals, in the case of Barnaby. :rofl: They’re only allowed to screw around with those whilst they’re in Canberra. They get caught with anything else, they get expelled. :stuck_out_tongue: Simple.

Woah. I feel like I just clicked on a fantasy thread.

Depends on the fantasy. :wink:

And this has now gone international.

1 Like

Joyce could be about to go. Nationals WA have withdrawn support.

1 Like

That was always going to happen once Barnaby dug his heels in.

This is going to get interesting if we get more reveals.

It’s like watching a soap opera, but I want the government to actually do some governing, pass legislation not attack Barnaby Joyce for doing what is not a crime… It’s getting old and repetitive now.

And every day there is a cliffhanger.

Government arent even sitting this week so they can’t pass legislation.

If he went it would do himself and the coalition a favor. The longer he stays the worst it gets. Is he really that stupid??

1 Like

It would appear so.

I feel that if he stepped down last week for a period of time then, once he had his shit together he’d easily be back in cabinet and probably next in line as leader again. The longer he sticks around, the less likely that is to occur.

3 Likes
1 Like

I think he could have had every right to stand his ground and stay until he slammed the PM. The Nationals need to step in now and ask him to step aside.