Federal Politics

Iā€™ve certainly had an increase in the number of phone calls for the polls the last couple of weeks, have had both ReachTel and NewsPoll as well as a couple of other phone surveys (not specifically fully election related)

i got called on my mobile the other night whilst in a lecture at uni. i would have let it go, but because i have 2 special needs kids i always answer in case itā€™s the hospital or the special school where my kids go.

3 Likes

I said if she had stayed and won the ballot. I will miss those crazy death stares she used to give.

3 Likes

It is basic statistics, using a small percentage to extrapolate the entire population. Always look for the margin for error.

It is an estimate of current voting intentions, not a guarantee.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Wasnā€™t he here only last year? Why the change this time?

A $50,000 security bill that hasnā€™t been paid might do it.

1 Like

Due to his actions since his trip which have been deemed anti-Semitic and inciting violence.

In June last year Paypal suspended Yiannopoulos after he used the online payment system to send $14.88 to a Jewish journalist.

The number 1488 is used by white supremacists and neo-Nazis because ā€˜14ā€™ represents the mantra of securing a future for white children and ā€˜88ā€™ represents ā€œHeil Hitlerā€.

The same month he sent threatening text messages to journalists, stating: ā€œI canā€™t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight.ā€

The 33-year-old confirmed he wrote the messages but said that he sent them to the reporters as a way to troll them.

1 Like

Would be nice if he wasnā€™t so immature.

What a tool.
Absolutely disgusting fear mongering crap.

4 Likes

And from Nine/Firfax

Australians just paid about $2000 a minute for a press conference on Christmas Island that told them nothing new.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison and his entourage spoke at the event for less than 30 minutes after landing on the island in a Royal Australian Air Force jet.

1 Like

Includes a link to the full interview on BBC website.

3 Likes

ScoMo makes international news for the wrong reason.

2 Likes

Probably the lamest photoshop Iā€™ve ever seen :roll_eyes:

And the nutters that believe itā€¦ :scream:

7 Likes

Russian trolls at it again.

2 Likes