Federal Politics

They will lose this one i think. Mundine was a mistake. Big one.

1 Like

The whole election will not be won or lost in Dickson.

Even LNP voters think Dutton is on the nose.

There are several other seats including Herbert and Longman that the LNP can reclaim easily.

Thing is, for every seat they may win in Queensland with the hard right rhetoric, they’re likely to lose two or three in Victoria.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t know what’s worse:

Abbott hanging onto Warringah and being the Kevin Rudd of the right…

OR

Him losing the seat and becoming some sort of right wing pundit for the Murdoch press…

Can we make it that if he loses the seat, we get to take him around the back and shot? :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes

They arent going to win back seats in Qld. That’s a Sky News/2GB fantasy that the hard right is resonating in Qld. There will be a net loss of Lib seats in Qld too.

2 Likes

She should resign, but like Tim Wilson, it seems this gov’t are beyond any standards of honesty or integrity?

1 Like

So she blatantly lied when she said the leak did not come from her office or who the source of the leak was?

She’s a pretty extremist person as it is. Quite a hateful individual with no respect for the public.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to hearing lawyers bring her down on Friday when she give evidence.

1 Like

This is going to cost him.

1 Like
1 Like

What a shambles! I remember the same incompetent idiots that lost this vote today used to berate Julia Gillard for apparently not presiding over a functional parliament when she led the government in a hung one. They are a disgrace. But, in saying that, the crossbench and Labor may have helped the government. I can hear this coming: “Labor weakened Australia’s border protection regime. We’ll restore it. Protecting you is our priority. If Labor wins the boats will return, they’re weak on national security and you’ll suffer if they get back in”

1 Like

It has started.

God, ScoMo needs to put his Government out of its misery and call a snap election to get it over and done with.

2 Likes

Hopefully Australians are smarter than believing them. Full of lies today anyway. It’s about human rights and Narru is something we witnessed during World War 2 and consentration camps. It’s time to be humans.

3 Likes

Just made it home in time to see Paul Murray hyperventilating over the events in Canberra. Hilarious.

The right wing nut jobs must be having heart attacks. Apparently “the prime minister and home affairs minister are speaking on behalf of normal Australians” according to Murray. Murray is yelling at the camera. He’s got himself in a lather. He’s also lying to the audience about the bill that was passed today.

5 Likes

Please never again prompt me to view Paul Murray in a lather. Vile pig he is

2 Likes

ScoMo has called a press conference in the Prime Minister’s courtyard at 10:15 AEDT.

Election?

Hopefully.

1 Like