Federal Politics

Bradfield.

1 Like

True. I should have been clearer as its the liberals most are confused about.

1 Like

Thanks, damn predictive text.

Those results really make you wonder why the Liberal party even bothered to have a leadership spill.

Barring the possibility of something unprecedented to turn voters conservative again, I actually wouldnā€™t be overly surprised if the Coalition lose more safe seats at the next Federal Election.

4 Likes

I think Christopher Pynes seat of sturt is definitely going to be hard to retain. Although not a safe seat Peter Dutons seat will be up for grabs.

1 Like
1 Like

That honeymoon period didnā€™t last long.

1 Like

It never last long for either party. I donā€™t think I recall the honey period being so short when Labor was in power (before all the leadership spills they had)

I have to wonder these polls they do, how many actually does it reflect on what all Australians think though?

Come election time, I wouldnā€™t mind see the liberals being wiped out across the nation. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

After such a short honeymoon, it must be time to get into bed with some cross benchers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I really think a complete wipeout is the only thing that will make the liberals wake up. Maybe then theyā€™ll see their ā€œbaseā€ is the centre right and not the far right.

1 Like

I REALLY hope some of the independants will play hardball or make life difficult for the sco mo government.

2 Likes

This morning Dr Kerryn Phelps was officially declared the winner of Wentworth by-election.

1 Like

Does she want a medal lol :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

And yay :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m more concerned about how much weā€™re paying for Eric Abetz :frowning:

3 Likes

And how much are we paying for an empty bus to be driven around Queensland while the (current) Prime Minister flies to locations by RAAF VIP jet?

https://twitter.com/_robcorr/status/1059391771707228160

1 Like

apparently we (taxpayers) are not paying for the bus but are paying for use of the RAF jet :open_mouth:

1 Like

A RAAF jet would be cheaper.

1 Like

Mark Latham to join One Nation according to that vile Sharri Markson woman.

Rowan Dean: ā€œthis is the type of leadership that the country is crying out forā€
What planet does this fuckwit live on?

4 Likes

We now know the answer. Not this one. I believe itā€™s something similar to the reptilians from V. In fact, if you were to grab at Rowan Deanā€™s face, I believe itā€™d be something similar to this:

4 Likes

Latham was sort of sane years ago.

1 Like