Federal Politics

Yes. I thought it was strange too and wondered whether she wanted to be as destructive as Abbott is being.

The ALP continuing to push Dutton hard on the au pair visas he approved.

1 Like

I heard the McLachlans are a wealthy South Austalian farm-rooted family who give big donations to the Liberal Party?

1 Like

You’re always fast with the news. That was reported everywhere, a week ago. As well as earlier in the year.

1 Like

Things could get very interesting.

1 Like

Yes she’s out for revenge, and I can’t blame her.
If only her and Turnbull had the guts to take on the right wing nut jobs while he was PM.

4 Likes

As someone once said… Please Explain

Missed opportunity to preselect a prominent female and defuse some of the current negative press.

4 Likes

Another missed opportunity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seriously Tony - just f##k off. You’ve done exactly what Kevin Rudd did to Juila Gillard and campaigned against that.

If there was any justice, he’d be given his just desserts at half time of a Manly game. If it was me giving out the just deserts, his beloved Sea Eagles would be in dirty nappies being embarrassed by the Newcastle Knights as an added punishment. And the fans would be locked in and forced to watch.

3 Likes

New Ipsos poll out.

Ipsos Poll Federal 2 Party Preferred: L/NP 47 (+2) ALP 53 (-2

Ipsos Poll Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 34 (+1) ALP 31 (-4) GRN 15 (+2)

Ipsos Poll Shorten: Approve 44 (+3) Disapprove 48 (-4)

Ipsos Poll Morrison: Approve 46 (0 compared to Turnbull) Disapprove 36 (-12)

2 Likes

I think it would’ve been interesting if she had won the spill

1 Like

Here we go again…

Becoming more and more like the ridiculous happenings in the last season of Rake. :joy:

1 Like

Barnaby needs to go hide under a rock for a while. He has already released his book we don’t need him back in power again.

3 Likes

ABC declares election for Kerryn Phelps.

4 Likes

That quick?