Federal Politics

Relax… go and read the comments on the guardian forums if you want to gain insight into the he extreme left.

Again I don’t vote for the extreme left. I just can’t stand where the liberals and the Neanderthals in that party have taken the nation the last 6 years.

Economically I’ll be worse off under labor but I don’t care. We need them out for the good of the country. And I live in a very safe liberal seat unfortunately. At least the local member is a moderate.

“10 replies Federal Politics
Me -

3 Likes

I really don’t get this comment. Isn’t it a good thing they are happy to agree with a policy. You complained about name calling and we see two parities agreeing on something and you are upset about it. Seems like good politics to me.

I answered a similar comment 2 hours ago, see up. :smiley:

Yep just getting through those comments. A lot to get through. I don’t know if I agree with a lot of your comments. And it seems like you are bit like scomo and avoiding questions many have asked you like this one from @pelican

Something I would be interested in hearing rather than attacking, something you have asked to stop in another thread.

Where have you got that from?

1 Like

I would like to know that too.

It’s from a pamphlet

From?

that brochure is not “Bill Shorten announced” as you stated in your initial comment

It’s a scare campaign from his opposition.

8 Likes

Yet @Super_SC has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. How many other have succumbed to their dirty tricks?

I received the same from my local member, I was kind enough to return it to them in the reply paid envelope they sent out with their dodgy postal vote applications. Along with the last three years of fridge magnet calendars and some crap from Palmer’s mob.

3 Likes

I hardly think the false claims in those pamphlets are only from the Libs and Palmer etc… Unfortunately it’s from all parties. It would be good if there was some sort of fact check on all these claims or just that the parties could actually be honest and treat all of us as adults so those who want to make a properly informed decision can.

Just a reminder of the last Liberal Party Election launch. Slogan: Stable Government. :joy:

2 Likes

You know how everyone’s been focusing a lot on Victoria, what about NSW?

I recall the last election Bill Shorten doing very well, surprisingly swings, in a number of Sydney seats, especially battleground western Sydney?

I was 19 when I wrote those, so yeah of course they’re going to be less mature.

I’m sorry but it’s probably also made you ineligible to run for office too 30 years in the future once the dirt units start going through too.

1 Like

Josh Frydenburg future leader of the Liberal Party

By the same token, not everyone is equally smart. IQs vary.