Federal Election 2016 Media Coverage

Glad I get to see The Crusher on 9HD. Really worth the effort upgrading.

4 Likes

If you ask me, the On-Air Presentation of Seven’s coverage really looks more like something from 1996 rather than 2016.

The presentation of Nine’s coverage on the other hand, now this is how it should be done!

Fantastic graphics/set and the use of it, social media integration…not to mention that they’re the only network (as far as I’m aware anyway) that’s airing their coverage in HD! And there’s also this…

6 Likes

Sevens set and desk is just awful. The lighting is drab. The camera angles are awkward.

On a side note: what the fuck is Alan jones wearing?

1 Like

Nine looks best and the ABC is amazing. Took one look at Seven and switched

5 Likes

ABC

3 Likes

London Fog?

2 Likes

9’s stream isn’t working on 9Now. Is this happening for anyone else?

1 Like

Max Futcher secretly endorsing 9 in the background :wink:

4 Likes

On Seven, Latham doing a Footy Show style man-in-the-street interviews on the Central Coast. Terrible.

2 Likes

Stream is working fine for me on my iPhone.

When will Seven wake up and realise that television is a VISUAL medium? The new package and set are a vast improvement on previous years but they are just catching up while Nine and ABC have moved on.

Chris Reason is a good choice as moderator/host but Tanya Plibersek is the only vaguely interesting panelist they’ve picked up this time around.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Sky news election graphics are quite good. Use of studio interesting. Breakaway area for David Speer’s to do analysis.

The desk is way too small for the panel. 6 people squished onto it. Speer’s is standing at the other video screen.

ABC 6pm coverage

1 Like

1 Like

Counter switched on now

1 Like

She’s the only vaguely sane panelist 7 have.

11 Likes

ABC has 36 seats decided, 7 and 9 are all at zero.