Fast Food/Takeaways and Restaurants

For one who’s apart of both of them which I think are equally good,

Glad the OG Simpsons Shitposting is back :smile:

1 Like

Now do Classical Gas!

5 Likes

1 Like

Please kindly stay on topic sir.

Yeah but CGHMN AUSNZ is better I agree but it’s funny to take the piss outta those seppos in SS

3 Likes

Interestingly the last time I ordered a “Create Your Taste” burger, I had a longer wait for 2 cheeseburgers. Vowing never to visit the McDonalds in Canberra CBD again.

It’s been quite a while since I ate anything from the usual takeaway stores (KFC etc). When you’re on a strict diet you can’t afford to be tempted. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote=“SydneyCityTV, post:414, topic:336, full:true”]
Chicken can be cooked in some beautiful ways and taste absolutely delicious.

KFC does not fit into that category.[/quote]Better off following a nice recipe with chicken and cooking how you like then. :wink:

1 Like

[quote=“TheHubMan, post:412, topic:336, full:true”]Nice garry.

Had KFC Monday and it’s better than before - the chicken is cooked but it’s an improved alternative to real food.

KFC, if you’re reading this, smash me some sponsorship

[/quote]:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

7 Likes

Boost Juice has announced that they’ll start having drive-thru stores

4 Likes

Post gym Boost drive thru… ugh whet.

Makes sense. A local boost competitor here in Perth (Java Juice) merged with drive thru coffee business Muzz Buzz about a year ago and the result was all of the existing Muzz Buzz locations getting drive thru juice.

like you even lift bro

1 Like

rolls up sleeves

muscles flap in the wind

1 Like

Same thing in Victoria.

I think drive through Boost is a great idea. I would use it.

The first drive through Boost is going to be in Ballarat, Victoria.

I went to McDonald’s at Swanston Street in Melbourne CBD this afternoon for lunch, before the AFL match at the MCG. I wanted to try Create Your Taste but when I looked at the board on the self serve ordering machine, it was already gone, replacing by the seven burgers from the Gourmet Creations range. Eventually I bought a gourmet caesar crispy chicken burger. It wasn’t too bad. If CYT was dumped because of its high running cost then it is disappointing.
The McDonald’s on Swanston Street opposite St Paul’s Cathedral is one of many shops in the block that will be bought and demolished for the Melbourne Metro rail tunnel project, along with a Hungry Jacks branch and a Commonwealth Bank branch next door. At City Square, Brunetti cafe closed its doors on March 31 but will reopen on Flinders Lane on August 1.

So much for the raging success of CYT / the clickbait about how it’s going to save McDonalds.

You’re at least a year late to the party there champ.

8 Likes

McChicken 2x patty, 2x bacon, 2x cheese, put some spinach leaves in it , special brioche bun - it was the best.

Had a gourmet burger but it doesn’t fill the spot like the CYT did.

1 Like