Fast Food/Takeaways and Restaurants

If McDonald’s shut down Create Your Taste will it mean I will not be able to order this:

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/17240277_10208565647283190_7593117172485271512_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=7f21d17866c6e569f62a9bb05e22836c&oe=59330F29

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure when I was at McDonald’s Kelso the other day, they replaced all signs with “Gourmet Creations”, with the same styling as before. Also I love the new black background on the boards

I’m shocked at how poor KFC’s standards are. For the past few times I’ve visited outlets, there’s always been a tiff in the kitchen. One time I was at a restaurant that was stupidly understaffed and it took 10 minutes to be served. Today I was at KFC and heard a manager screaming at a teenage staff member for using their mobile phone. It’s OK to discipline your staff, but when the whole restaurant can hear it, it’s very unpleasant. And at the same outlet a few months ago I heard the same manager berating the staff for doing some trivial stuff wrong.

But even when the manager is such an uptight arse, the teenagers at the front counter are wearing branded caps and bucket hats in addition to their uniforms. It looks sloppy.

The Krusher machine is always broken and today, the pieces of chicken I received were half as large as usual. The only redeeming feature of the joint is the chicken still tastes good.

KFC Bathurst is notorious for serving up raw chicken and dirty kitchens

Don’t chickens cluck?

10 Likes

It screams when you bite into it? That is seriously undercooked, though Matt Preston would enjoy it.

1 Like

As an ex Fast Food Manager of some 13 years - trust me. Sometimes it can get to you. Try managing some of those little shits. And they’d be 1000 times worse in todays age.

3 Likes

@onair @littlegezzybear Ha whoops, fixed it. I hope no one gets a chicken that roars, yikes

2 Likes

I don’t shop at KFC very often, usually if I am hung over and usually I get KFC regret afterwoods, but I have always found KFC to be extremely slow and their staff incapable of multitasking.

2 Likes

[quote=“jason120au, post:410, topic:336, full:true”]I have always found KFC to be extremely slow and their staff incapable of multitasking.
[/quote]Isn’t that the case at most of these fast food stores though? Wouldn’t have anything to do with age group being employed? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nice garry.

Had KFC Monday and it’s better than before - the chicken is cooked but it’s an improved alternative to real food.

KFC, if you’re reading this, smash me some sponsorship

5 Likes

True however I have found KFC to be particularly bad compared to the others.

2 Likes

Chicken can be cooked in some beautiful ways and taste absolutely delicious.

KFC does not fit into that category.

2 Likes

[Rages in Colonel]

5 Likes

[Looks shocked at blatant plagarisation in Hessian German]

2 Likes

:thinking:

Most Australian chicken used at the fast food joints comes from the same couple of producers. It is the systems at some chains that fails, KFC in particular.

The real Colonel Sanders would be horrified if he ate KFC today.

1 Like

[Tries to defend oneself as they saw this in Simpsons Shitposting]

[jajaja’s in culo]

2 Likes

EXCUSE ME.

SS is an abomination. I’m a Compuglobalhypermeganet man myself.

2 Likes

Flancrest Enterprises is where it’s at, dude.