Disney+

One Mississippi is supposed to be coming today as well as The Amazing Race Australia - Seasons 1- 4 and Deep State Seasons 1-2

Will check later , as Ghost Whisperer and Happy Endings was mentioned 2 months back and didn’t turn up presumably because it’s on 7Plus still. Happy Endings not sure i vaguely remember seeing it on SBS On Demand but it has since expired so not sure .

Yeah it’s going to Amazon. I guess money talks and they paid a lot of money for rights is all I can think of .

Yep Amazon paid for global rights outside the US and China :

One Mississippi is there but no sign of The Amazing Race .

It’s really poor from Disney australia. We are paying extra for the service and still not getting everything

1 Like

Isn’t that the fault of Disney America who want to gouge overseas subscribers?

1 Like

Love Victor lands June 11 on Hulu in the US, really can’t wait for it, Season 1 was so good. It’s confirmed on Disney+ Star for the UK but haven’t heard about AU yet… assume same, all eps land on the same day on Hulu by UK will have weekly episode drops which quite frankly pisses me off - thankfully I still have access to Hulu :shushing_face:

Here’s the trailer.

3 Likes

Disney+ Australia has had all eps of season 1, ever since Star launched so I’m going to assume there’s no content deal that will stop season 2 from being released at the same time as everywhere else.

it depends on if here in australia disney+ plus has the rights to it . just because seasoned 1 aired doesnt mean season 2 will

No they didn’t… part from the first 2 episodes every episode was launched weekly from Star’s launch.

1 Like

Exactly, despite the fact that every episode was available and has been for months in the US it still dropped weekly. I’m not doubting whether Season 2 will air here I think it will and in line with the June 11 date but I suspect it will be weekly drops as that is how Disney has been releasing their new programs.

It’s odd as normally Hulu does weekly drops as well yet they’re dropping the full season for Love Victor.

Good news, season 2 will stream on Disney+ in Australia on June 18.

3 Likes
1 Like

Is Disney-Marvel going to put him in everything? :joy: Star Wars, MCU and X-Men so far

?

X-Men Apocalypse, as the titular villain.

Huh TIL.

Guess it’s no different to Brolin though, being both Cable and Thanos in two different universes.

Thought you were implying that he’d also been cast in an upcoming Xmen film which I thought was odd, this makes more sense.

The Simpsons S31

Available to stream on Disney+ from 18 June

1 Like

When are Disney+ going to have King of the Hill, another classic FOX animated sitcom which ran for 11 seasons?

1 Like

I’m more annoyed about not having the rest of Family Guy. Only season 18 so far.

Also, when is Malcolm in the Middle coming? It was advertised at launch but even with Star, it’s nowhere to be seen.

3 Likes

I found it on Youtube but it’s broken up the episodes into shorter episodes and it’s annoying to watch.

Is Hulu in the US airing King of The Hill?

Season 17 nowhere to be seen either, not on Stan or Star.