Dancing with the Stars

Cassandra is thebitter one of the two, obviously the only reason they booked her on was because of her divorce from Karl. Public attacking him because he’s moved on with his life makes her the bitter and odd ball out of the two. Karl has been pretty tight lipped about what happened, which I have to say was pretty smart. Why can’t she just do the same? And the media doesn’t do her and Karl much favours, booking her on shows such as Studio Ten for the latest gossip. I am sure she has a brilliant career and will be able to get back into journalism, but the constant of her in the media atm slamming Karl etc etc doesn’t do her any favours.

Although I do like the fact last week she slammed New Idea for making up lies. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m impressed with how polished the promos are. Is it the same Production Company as last time? Also does anyone knows which studios they are filming at ?

1 Like

Id say NEP studios.

NEP Sydney of NEP Melbourne ?

No, 10’s version will be produced by Warner Bros. International Television Production (The Bachelor/ette, Who Do You Think You Are Australia) as per 10’s press release back in September 2018.

FremantleMedia made the series for Seven from 2014 to 2015.

1 Like

Ten desperately need to start building more momentum for their 2019 slate given they have no cricket or tennis.

The judges for this show should have been decided on and strategically announced now in the lead up to the series premiere. I assume it will be launching in February?

1 Like

I might be a bit naive here but would viewers really care about the judges for this show? Isn’t it more about to the contestants and host?

5 Likes

Yes. All in good time.

Yes, the contestants are important. But so are the judges.

Viewers need to connect to everyone on the show (even to the “bad judge”. lol)

4 Likes

But it could be possible the judges are unknowns.

1 Like

Not sure…I’ll guess Melbourne.

Is anyone excited about this reboot? I used to love DWTS on Seven but I’m not so sure about 10 handling such a broad skewing show. For their sake I hope they do well but they’ll have to change their demographic focus significantly if they want to target the younger demos.

Unfortunately I also sense that there is a chance this show might burn and crash.

No doubt Todd McKenney and Helen Richey will return if they are invited, though the latter may not appreciate the weekly travel if production moves to Sydney.

1 Like

I’m actually growing in anticipation for this show. I’m not the biggest fan of Amanda Keller and Grant Denyer but provided they get the right mix of celebrities and skew it toward young demos, it could be good fun to watch.

1 Like

Too much information. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m hoping Jason Coleman is one of the judges.

Russell Coight one of the judges?

2 Likes

And Kath and Kim?

2 Likes