Gecko

I think locking it is the best option. The commentary in this thread is nuts.
It’s literally a blank screen.

4 Likes

I’d really love to see a music channel honestly. And considering Paramount runs all of Foxtels music channels now, I feel like it’s not totally out of the question that they’d launch one on FTA?
(This isn’t meant to be me speculating but if it is, mods please remove)

1 Like

But but if you look at the EPG you’ll see that on the 21st of August, “Channel Launching Soon” actually finishes at 0959 instead of 1000 like every other day. Big news ahead :bangbang: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes
23 Likes

Programming for Gecko starts at 6am on Monday Sunday, and guess what, it’s a shopping channel.

3 Likes

Who would have thought :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ve got it starting on Sunday at 6am.

2 Likes

Yes you’re right. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Is there any website or anything to confirm this?

3 Likes

So with all that hype from a handful in here (and nowhere else in the “real world”), and it ends up being just another shopping channel. What an anti climax! lol.

17 Likes

It’s in the broadcast EPG.

Here’s a screen shot :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to Gecko TV. Your home for television shopping.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself. This a great day for home shopping enthusiasts such as myself. It’s about time we had more choice in this leading category of television entertainment.

16 Likes

It appears not.

1 Like

Does it mean 10 will have two shopping channels (TVSN and Gecko)?

1 Like

What a waste of spectrum. They could’ve done something more interesting, surely.

1 Like

They had two already. Spree shut down a few months ago.

3 Likes

If it was a shopping channel before why is it again shopping channels are nearly all the same surely?

4 Likes