Buckingham Palace Announcement (Standing Down From Public Duties + Wild Speculation thread)

Since there’s 2 minutes til the announcement, and this is the wild speculation thread, I’m predicting it’s the Queen announcing she’s renewed her Sky cable subscription for lingerie boxing.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

So it looks like a training drill for a major Royal Family incident, but it is poorly communicated.

4 Likes

The staff meeting will be at 10am London time. If it was something important, we would know.

I’m getting the Hard Drive ready :slight_smile:

Might be Prince Harry getting married?

Prince Phillip stepping down from royal duties

9 Likes

Reports of Prince Phillip stepping away from public life. ACA just had a live cross to reporter Michael Best, broke in the middle of the live cross.

1 Like

TV3 Still on normal programming.

1 Like

Something to do with Prince Phillip.

What a mess with ACA - with Tracy G announcing that the Queen was stepping down from public life then having to be corrected.

5 Likes

All this panic because Prince Phillip is stepping down from royal duties…

19 Likes

The Project hasn’t even said a thing.

This could have been handled so much better by the palace or whatever, calling an emergency meeting and telling everyone to ‘calm down’. Best way to calm people is by telling everyone what the hell is going on.

6 Likes

That was a huge scare.

1 Like

Someone looks happy about the news!

Of more significance - The Project breaking graphic!!

11 Likes

I thought he already had…?

I wonder if this (IMO) mostly non-event will get social media to wait for official announcements before coming to conclusions in the future?

Yeah, probably not…

1 Like