Brock

Starring: Mathew Le Neves, Nadia Townsend & Axle Whitehead

The telemovie about the King of the mountain set to air on Network ten and WIN later in 2016

Feels like itā€™s been coming foreverrrrrā€¦

Oh, thatā€™s cause it has.

1 Like

When I think of Brock I think of Bathurst. It has been promoted since 2015 Bathurst 1000 as coming soon

I thought Natalie Bassingthwaighte was going to be in this.

But wasnā€™t it announced at the Upfronts the year before that? Still a long way to wait for a tele movie.

She sure is.

Oh good. Thatā€™s the only reason I had any interest in it.

[quote=ā€œturdall, post:5, topic:1679ā€]
I thought Natalie Bassingthwaighte was going to be in this.
[/quote]Yes her role is Julie Bamford Brockā€™s girlfriend.

1 Like

It will be good to see that Matt Le Nevez on TV again, heā€™s never been given a go on TV anymore :sunglasses:

Four series in one year could be a record.

apparently the tree is a major star at the end.

Oh did I give it away. Sorry.

1 Like

He was just on this season of Love Child and The Kettering Incident.

And soon making a guest appearance in Offspring and the lead in Brock. Not to mention those cringeworthy Holden ads. Apart from those heā€™s relatively obscure :sweat_smile:

They had issues with old footage etc. Channel 7 didnā€™t allow them to use old footage from their broadcasts. So I guess that explains the delay

The Sunday Telegraphā€™s James Phelps writes today the telemovie will be shown before this yearā€™s Bathurst 1000.
This yearā€™s race will be on October 9. The NRL Grand Final will be on Sunday night October 2 so there is no way Brock will be shown against it, so I think a midweek screening is possible.

1 Like

Its a two part series. Which I think is possible to screen Brock on Bathurst day for the last part of the telemovie

1 Like

Hopefully Ten air this on Tuesdays instead of repeats.

3 Likes

Just reading up on Brock, late last year news.com.au said that it will air in September. Which is somewhat consistent with Tenā€™s 2016 grid, and James Phelps recent comment on Brock. Also telemovies have always aired on Sundays not Tuesdays. Tuesdays seems a bit stupid. I reckon September 18 it will premiere or thereabouts

1 Like

Just because they have ā€˜normallyā€™ aired on Tuesdays doesnā€™t mean it is stupid to air it thereā€¦ Shows like Bikie Wars aired on Tuesdays to great success. Brock also has a similar audience to what NCIS previously had.

I hope they air it on Tuesdays so you can finally say something negative about Ten.

1 Like

Looking forward to Crystal making an appearance.