Brands, Products and Promotions

Good. It should never have been that low to start off with. Although it’s a bit disingenuous for Woolworths to care so much about farmers now. If they cared in the first place they would never have done these $1/litre milks.

The competition with Coles does that.

Coles shouldn’t be doing it either

Coles has refused to raise the price of its branded milk because it doesn’t want to increase the cost of living, but has vowed to find a better funding model to help dairy farmers.

They’ve just recorded a $738 million profit. There’s your funding model :wink:

From what I’ve read, the supermarkets are only part of the problem.

I didn’t realise until this morning that under 10% of milk produced actually ends up being milk you buy

Tonight’s AFLX at Melbourne’s Marvel Stadium marks the debut of perhaps the longest virtual advertising banner in Australia - a 100 m long digital banner on the wing. In this video, it was promoting Varta batteries.

Should’ve checked what colour the tea were wearing first…

:joy: Headspins. Epic fail.

I hate those virtual sponsor boards, horribly disgusting. Bathurst 1000 is the worst :nauseated_face:

split this topic #971

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fast Food and Takeaways

Cadbury Creme Egg Block out now.

I see Coles have reintroduced Starburst, although it was only around 5 or 6 skus.

An interesting read on the last Blockbuster store in Australia, and the second last in the world, published a couple of days ago:

Nekminnit

Gonna need a fact check on that one

There’s Blockbuster Video signage outside a small complex of shops in Warilla, NSW. The store closed years ago. Every time I’m down that way and I’m stopped at the traffic lights outside those shops I think what a valuable collectors item that would be and wonder why somebody hasn’t already tried to take it.

Reuters reports Ferrari will race in Formula One’s season-opening Australian Grand Prix next week without branding for Philip Morris’s Mission Winnow initiative amid concern about tobacco advertising.

There is.

I miss Blockbuster/Video Ezy.