Brands, Products and Promotions

are you a canberra milk kid?

Get out :point_right: that is delicious

Was? Still on store shelves

I tried it and thought it was disgusting.

2 Likes

Agreed. It tasted like melted ice cream gone wrong.
Still frustrated that it replaced Lite Iced Coffee Chill on Coles shelves.

Some new Tim Tam flavours:

1 Like

Apr/May 2017? :thinking:

Those TimTam’s have been out for months.

Really? I don’t normally shop for bikkies. Photo is from a fuel and convenience mag

We reported on them last year:

And earlier this year when new varieties appeared.

1 Like

Couple of new items - Powerade Pineapple Coconut, and Darrell Lea Popcorn Little Brittle, and Liquorice BBs.

It’s already been mentioned but here is what Cheezels, Cheese and Bacon look like.

I remember them being out years ago, although in the regular sized box.

Looking forward to these! The Peanut Butter ones are fantastic.

More than 98% of Murray Goulburn shareholders (mostly farmers) today voted in favour of a takeover by Canadian firm Saputo. It’s a sad day for the Australian dairy industry because the most popular brands are now foreign owned.

Ruby Chocolate starting to be used by big brands in the UK.

2 Likes

A quick Bega V Kraft update.

Metcash (IGA) has accepted to stock the new Kraft Peanut Butter (owned by Kraft Heinz but made by Sanitarium.) Apparently Coles and/or Woolies have made a 6 year deal with Bega to not stock it.
The first wave was meant to hit Queensland next week but there are some supply issues.
It will return in its original packaging, Bega is still in a legal battle over the yellow lid design.

Metcash have also decided to no longer stock Bega Mac (EasyMac) and will instead stock the new Kraft Heinz Mac & Cheese. (The Kraft name is just to valuebale apparently)

Bega have already lost footing in its dairylea business with all major supermarkets choosing the new Kraft products over Dairylea.

Can’t believe people are choosing a name over flavour.

3 Likes

I get stuff like cheese slices could taste different - but surely stuff like Mac and Cheese would be to a recipe that the main Kraft would have the rights to?

Bega own the recipes of all products they acquired from Mondelez. Kraft Heinz just own the Kraft name.