Brands, Products and Promotions

Both Coles and Woolies stock them in their international foods section. Late last year Cadbury were putting out Favourites “now with Freddo!” - which on close inspection did not contain Moro.

Add Banana Split m&m’s to that list

2 Likes

I saw a promo for Lamington M&Ms too.

Speaking of lammo’s, WA recently had this disgusting flavour on offer:

download%20(1)

How do they get the coconut to stick :thinking:

They’ve been around for a while now. They aren’t that great. Banana split sounds good :ok_hand:

With artificial flavouring of course. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh god Australia has some awful shit coming out right now.

Moove has this one a couple of years ago. It actually wasn’t too bad.

7-Eleven near me had Lime flavoured Oak - now that’s a good new product.

Reminds me of the old fashioned Milk Bar we had near my house as a kid, where they had Lime as one of the flavours, alongside Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana and Caramel.

Canberra Milk did Raiders Lime Milk in the 90s and again a few years ago. They replaced it with Raiders Choc Mint last year, which is much nicer.

Oak did a fantastic choc mint milk, but deleted it last year, now they’ve got the lime…

(And the Oak Thick Choc Mint just isn’t the same as the old one in the carton, so don’t suggest it)

At least it ain’t Brownes Neopolitan Milk - that was disgusting

1 Like

Well…this would be the same colour as shit…:laughing:

2 Likes

I wonder what colour this will turn my shit into. The last time I had a 7-Eleven Oak coloured milk, the Blue Heaven, it turned my crap green-ish.

Man, you talk some shit :wink:

2 Likes

Indeed I do. :laughing:

Well, I for one (not just teaching you Roman Numerals there either) will be able to sleep much better tonight knowing that!

1 Like

Well I was munching on my Rippa roll until I read that. Thanks BD :disappointed:

2 Likes

My job is done.

2 Likes