Bogans

Please discuss everything bogan here.

The top bogan names revealed.

Research shows giving your baby an exceptionally unusual name could damage their future prospects, yet the trend for unique remains strong in Australia.

How ridiculous. I’ve never heard of any of these names. Are they even real?

Those poor fucking kids. Stupid parents have set them up to be bullied before they even start school.

It’s not a list of the most popular baby names chosen but a list of the 20 most ridiculous ones registered in 2018 as judged by the writer of the article.

Yeah I know. Just speechless. Haha. Poor kids.

So when you meet a girl called Heavyn don’t be so judgey if you want to ask her out. It’s not her fault but her bogan parents. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well it’s no worse than calling your son ‘Jbar’.

How do you cope? :wink:

Even though it hasn’t been updated for a few years now, I trust that we’ve all seen this website? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

One would imagine that the kids unfortunate enough to have those names would mainly reside in suburbs like Mount Druitt, Rooty Hill, Frankston, Ipswich and Logan? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m actually J Bar like J Lo. It’s my children Uranus and Ca$h who I feel sorry for. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I believe their is a spelling error in the thread title, it should be spelt “Bathurst.”

I see bogans and I think that smoking hot actress who played that ugly looking Pauly Fenech bogan woman “Shazza” or whatever :joy:

I’m waiting for some poor kid to be called Kunte.

She’s got a name you know, it’s Elle Dawe! :wink: